If you could be in any movie, which would it be?

1868

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sixteen Candles or The Grand Budapest Hotel

What Guys Said 67

• I'd have to go with Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of the best movies I've seen. Other than Harry Potter. Harry Potter is still the BEST movie ever made in my opinion. I'd also like to be in Harry Potter as well. So it's a tie between Perks of Being a Wallflower and Harry Potter.

• Anyone of the "Back To The Future" movies or anyone of the "Smokie And The Bandit"

Ever since I seen the smokie and the bandit series I have wanted to make a trip from state to state as fast as I could.

• i don't like the film logan... at all-but i'm still gonna say logan. i'd be able connect better with laura, might've been able to help logan get over himself, and would've kept that family alive as well as charles

• Gangs of New York. 1800s thug life would be the bomb.
    It would also be fun to be a stuntman on Titanic's set and bounce of the railings and shit.

• Hmm i think a movie like benjamin button, or shutter island or inception or a movie that really unpredictable in the end

• MY LIFE IS ALREADY LIKE A MOVIE WHY DO I NEED TO COPY ANYONE’S CHARACTER WHEN I AM ALSO A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FKING LIFE.

• Some high fantasy movie in a medieval setting with heroes, wizards, dragons and stuff

• Die Hard. I know John McClane is Bruce Willis's character, but I would love to play him.

• TRHPS (The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - just so I could see Meatloaf sing

• Any cartoon/animation one as it would be really fun to see what it is like being an animation :)

• OUR lives are a movie I'm the lead main thesbian in my show to others as well as others.

• I don't know what movie it would be but it'd be a porno lmao

• The Transporter. One of my all time favorite movies. And Jason Statham is badass.

• Terminator 2
    I would have liked Arnold as my personal bodyguard.

• Kinda cool and kinda not. I'm not sure id want want another killer terminator trying to kill me.

• Probably SAW, because I'd like be tortured

• X-men

• i don't like the film logan... at all-but i'm still gonna say logan. i'd be able connect better with laura, might've been able to help logan get over himself, and would've kept that family alive

• i preferred her in evolution

• i really like laura in evolution

• Any of the Marvel cinematic universe films.

• Deadpool

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 17

• Definitely Drive Me Crazy and I’d want the lead role of Nicole Maris but only because of Adrian Grenier.

• Magic mike. Channing tatum would be dancing in front of me. Lol

• Mine isn’t a movie I’d love to play Donna from Suits! She is amazing!

• Any Marvel movie - Black Panther, Civil War, Infinity War, Avengers Assemble etc...

• Doctor strange

• Justice league

• Harry Potter

• Spider-Man homecoming

• American pie!! Funny as hell!!

• Star Trek

• Titanic, since i love that movie.

• Mean girls

• Any Batman movie *-*

• Probably Harry Potter

• Harry Potter and/or Infinity War

• Annabel

• backdoorsluts 9😍