Do Youtubers get paid based on the amount of comments they get on their videos also?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Youtubers are paid according to ad revenue on their channel. If I recall, they get paid for 1 every 1000 ads. It’s the reason why some youtubers became worried when some big advertisers pulled out of youtube— ads were their source of revenue. That being said, your channel has to be monetizable before you can monetize it, and this only happens after a certain amount of views.

Comments mean nothing. Otherwise, youtubers would be constantly begging viewers to leave comments lol

Most Helpful Girl