Do Youtubers get paid based on the amount of comments they get on their videos also?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Youtubers are paid according to ad revenue on their channel. If I recall, they get paid for 1 every 1000 ads. It’s the reason why some youtubers became worried when some big advertisers pulled out of youtube— ads were their source of revenue. That being said, your channel has to be monetizable before you can monetize it, and this only happens after a certain amount of views.

Comments mean nothing. Otherwise, youtubers would be constantly begging viewers to leave comments lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• No. Money comes through ads. However, more comments increase the value of the video in YouTube's algorithm and thereby make it pop up higher in the search settings or even on the recommended or home page. That in turn means more views, ads and money. That is why all YouTubers ask for comments or supposedly question their audience for their opinion. The content of the comment doesn't matter to them, just the number of comments does.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not anymore it doesn't. Comments mean nothing anymore. They are basically the YouTubers way of figuring out what's in the head of the viewer

• Huh. Looks like you're right. I apologise for spreading false information. I was wrong.

• Eh, you're fine. I put what I know out there and if someone can prove me wrong, I love it. Makes me more aware.

• actually it really depends on that YouTuber. some entertainment networks that sponsor YouTubers do pay them for ALL the interaction related to the content. dislikes, full video watchers, ad clickers, link clickers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've did some research myself, and it turns out they don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea how they run their monetizing these days. All I know is I never got money from it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Based upon ads; essentially watch all of the as and you contributed to the YouTube account. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Revenue from YouTube is very complicated and there is no fixed dollars per view.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lel.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes