What do you think about the movie Crazy Rich Asians that's coming out in August?

At first, I thought the trailer would be uninteresting but after watching it, I kinda wanna watch the whole movie now cuz I relate to a lot of the stuff in here. šŸ˜‚

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly feels like Hollywood is pandering to an Asian audience. Even if the movie is terrible, it'll probably still get rave reviews, just because it has Asian lead actors and actresses.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder how much money they spent to create that movie! I probably won't watch it unless my boyfriend wants to see it with me - we're both Asian so it would be a nice make out movie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE