Which movie (s) do you prefer?

The "3 greatest movies ever" or the most popular movies in nowadays...
  • The Godfather / Casablanca / Citizen Kane
    Vote A
  • The Avengers and other superhero movies.
    Vote B
  • Neither.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never seen The Godfather, Casablanca or Citizen Kane. Haven't really thought any marvel film was more than good with the exception of Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, which I loved.
    Here are some of my favourite films of all time
    - Donnie Darko
    - The Virgin Suicides
    - Europa Europa
    - the Blues Brothers

0|0
    0|0
    • Shit! I love Donnie Darko and mainly Europa Europa. Greatest German movie ever according to me. I'll follow you just because of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of those I'd say the "3 greatest movies ever" even though they aren't really.

I don't know top three, but there's lots of good ones besides these I think that vye for the placement. Forrest Gump, The Shining, Princess Bride, Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poet Society, and Labrynth, to name a few.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• • León, The Professional
    • Girl Interrupted
    • A Series of Unfortunate Events
    I really love movies and there's a lot of my fav ones that I couldn't remember but these were the ones I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avengers and others

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer movies from about thirty years ago and before. I think movies today have too many special effects and don’t put as much emphasis on regular dialogue and are a bit less realistic because of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars, Back to the Future series, Indiana Jones series, Goonies, Matrix. there is just so many more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m all about western movies

0|1
    0|0
  • My vote goes to The Room with Tommy Wiseau

0|0
    0|0
    • Tommy Wiseau is an Alien. And Aliens can't be compared to mortal people. Those are actually the "2nd geatest movies ever made".

• Yeah I was wondering why you didn't give him proper respect. Now I realize that you probably just assumed it was obvious

• I have seen none of the listed movies...

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister's hot friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like old garbage, and I don't like recent garbage either. Forrest Gump is the greatest movie ever.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes