Which movie (s) do you prefer?

The "3 greatest movies ever" or the most popular movies in nowadays...
  • The Godfather / Casablanca / Citizen Kane
  • The Avengers and other superhero movies.
  • Neither.
    Vote C

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Never seen The Godfather, Casablanca or Citizen Kane. Haven't really thought any marvel film was more than good with the exception of Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, which I loved.
    Here are some of my favourite films of all time
    - Donnie Darko
    - The Virgin Suicides
    - Europa Europa
    - the Blues Brothers

• Shit! I love Donnie Darko and mainly Europa Europa. Greatest German movie ever according to me. I'll follow you just because of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of those I'd say the "3 greatest movies ever" even though they aren't really.

I don't know top three, but there's lots of good ones besides these I think that vye for the placement. Forrest Gump, The Shining, Princess Bride, Good Morning Vietnam, Dead Poet Society, and Labrynth, to name a few.