What's the most boring movie you've ever seen?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• The Davinci Code. I slept through it the first time, and when I tried to watch it again to make up for when I slept, I just couldn't sit there. I was too bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost every action movie and every superhero movie

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It was so boring I don’t even remember the name

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

What Girls Said 12

• I fell asleep watching Man of Steel in the theatre which has never happened before. I've quit watching movies in the middle of the movie a few times but they were so boring I don't even remember the names.

1|1
    0|0
  • Life of Pi

1|0
    0|0
    • The whole movie is boring..
      only if you miss the end..

Irfan khan in the end tells that..
      he was the pi patel in the story..
      and those animals stuck on the boat were.. actually humans and his family members..

he tells the whole story... metaphorically using animals in place of humans..

• @Nik1hil I understood it, but it wasn't interesting to me. I didn't want to watch it in the first place.

• yeah.. i passed out too the first time...
      so no disagreement..

• Its out of Titanic, Dances with Wolves, Superman movies, Batman movies (except for the last Dark Knight film), Thor movies, Guardians of the Galaxy, and all the Hunger Game movies aside from the first 2

1|0
    0|0
    • You must be the most boring girlfriend on the planet.

• Show All
    • haha.. for a second i thought i was the hoe... until i noticed his username

• How to train your pet Dragon. I fell asleep inside the cinema and my neices had to wake me up when the credits started rolling at the end lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Snakes on a Plane!!

Never watched it all as it was that boring!

1|0
    0|0
  • The proposal. I died. I actually died. So incredibly boring. So unfunny.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seriously...
      that could be a deal breaker..
      because.. i think Exchanging your pet dog for cellphone with an eagle..

and singing :Sweat trip down my balls: next to a religious camp fire.. is pretty hilarious..

• I don’t care if it’s a deal breaker for you. I don’t remember that part I probably turned it off by then. It was just the most mainstream movie ever, so predictable.

• that is adorable

• Angry birds, I tried watching it 3 times and I fell asleep every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cast away. Hated it

1|1
    0|0
    • It's a good movie to nap to though, very little dialogue but lots of ambient sound. Trust me, I'm a nap expert 😎

• @InfoBot lol 😂

• Johnson Family Vacation

1|1
    0|0
  • Hunger games was boring

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember

0|0