What's the most boring movie you've ever seen?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Almost every action movie and every superhero movie

1|0
    0|0
  • The Davinci Code. I slept through it the first time, and when I tried to watch it again to make up for when I slept, I just couldn't sit there. I was too bored.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It was so boring I don’t even remember the name

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• A movie called "HER".
    It talks about a guy who was not able to find love and falls in love with his Operating System.
    The movie is boring, but the story is good.
    It is about love, relationships and technology and how far human kind have gone.
    I would recommend it, in case you want to see through the story, not the movie :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • The most boring as hell movie i have ever saw
    ia.media-imdb.com/.../...182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Titanic. A dull movie that lasts for more than three hours during which nothing much happens. And then, at the end, everyone drowns. Yeah, real fucking happy movie. Bring the whole family!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eraser head one of the most weirdiest and very slow movies I have ever seen before.

1|0
    0|0
  • That star wars clone wars. I fell seep in theatres. The last Harry potter movie. I fell asleep too. It was at home. Big very boring movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom took me to a movie called The Elephant Man when I was a kid and it was horribly dull. Titanic is piss poor as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember because if it's boring I just fall asleep.

1|1
    0|0
  • Watchmen... the best 2hr-2.5hr sleep in months tho 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Tree of life
    I still haven't watched whole movie because i thought if i watch this movie in one sitting without moving i would starve myself to death

1|0
    0|0
  • Phantom Thread. Fuck Phantom Thread. Like over 2 hours of my life I'll never get back

1|0
    0|0
  • Nymphomaniac. Four hours... I don't know.. nothing... just random sex scenes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lincoln, just talking and awful acting, he was a cool guy but the movie fails him

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a boring movie

1|2
    0|0
  • Can't remember

1|1
    0|0
  • Recently? Quite a lot. Nothing is good

1|0
    0|0
  • “Pearl Harbor”

2|0
    0|1
  • The Hobbit

2|0
    1|2
  • Alexander the Great

1|1
    0|0
  • The croods

1|0
    1|0
    • I never sleep through movies, with droids I was put and snoringbin 10 minutes

• Rubbel Die Katz

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I fell asleep watching Man of Steel in the theatre which has never happened before. I've quit watching movies in the middle of the movie a few times but they were so boring I don't even remember the names.

1|1
    0|0
  • Life of Pi

1|0
    0|0
    • The whole movie is boring..
      only if you miss the end..

Irfan khan in the end tells that..
      he was the pi patel in the story..
      and those animals stuck on the boat were.. actually humans and his family members..

he tells the whole story... metaphorically using animals in place of humans..

• @Nik1hil I understood it, but it wasn't interesting to me. I didn't want to watch it in the first place.

• yeah.. i passed out too the first time...
      so no disagreement..

• Its out of Titanic, Dances with Wolves, Superman movies, Batman movies (except for the last Dark Knight film), Thor movies, Guardians of the Galaxy, and all the Hunger Game movies aside from the first 2

1|0
    0|0
    • You must be the most boring girlfriend on the planet.

• Show All
    • haha.. for a second i thought i was the hoe... until i noticed his username

• How to train your pet Dragon. I fell asleep inside the cinema and my neices had to wake me up when the credits started rolling at the end lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Snakes on a Plane!!

Never watched it all as it was that boring!

1|0
    0|0
  • The proposal. I died. I actually died. So incredibly boring. So unfunny.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seriously...
      that could be a deal breaker..
      because.. i think Exchanging your pet dog for cellphone with an eagle..

and singing :Sweat trip down my balls: next to a religious camp fire.. is pretty hilarious..

• I don’t care if it’s a deal breaker for you. I don’t remember that part I probably turned it off by then. It was just the most mainstream movie ever, so predictable.

• that is adorable

• Angry birds, I tried watching it 3 times and I fell asleep every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cast away. Hated it

1|1
    0|0
    • It's a good movie to nap to though, very little dialogue but lots of ambient sound. Trust me, I'm a nap expert 😎

• @InfoBot lol 😂

• Johnson Family Vacation

1|1
    0|0
  • Hunger games was boring

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember

0|0