What were your favorite toys/games/shows as a kid age 1-16?

My Toys:
Barbie/Bratz (dolls/houses/cars/planes), Marble Sets, Lego Blocks, Board games (Twister/Life/Uno/Monopoly/Chutes), Hot Wheelz (collection of cars/tracks), Little Peoples dolls/furniture, Barbie radio, Baby Dolls/clothes/strollers, walkie talkies, Barbie cashier/stove/food, Barbie skateboard/scooter, Barbie jeep, video games (Mario kart/gta/n4s) on my consoles (ps2/ps3/nintendo ds/gameboy advance/nintendo 64/xbox), Doll heads where you do hair, beyblades, supersoaker waterguns

My Shows:
Barney, Gullah Gullah Island, Max & Ruby, Richard Scarry, Magic School Bus, All That, Keenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd N Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Rockos Modern Life, Doug, Invader Zim, CatDog, As Told By Ginger, Hey Arnold, Powerpuff Girls, Teletubbies, Brothers Garcia, Romeo!, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Animaniacs, Looney Toons, Rocket Power, Chalkzone, Fairly odd parents, Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Mucha Lucha, Cousin Skeeter, Drake & Josh, Neds Declassified, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, Sister Sister, Mary Kate & Ashley, Power Rangers, Kirby, Pinky & the Brain, Jackie ChannAdventures, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Xmen, Sylvester & Tweety, Scooby Doo, Krypto, Code Name Kid Next Door, Winx Club, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Freakazoid, Tazmania, Tom & Jerry, 3 Stooges, Shirley Temple, Fosters Home, Samurai Jack, Sailor Moon, Bratz, Godzilla the Series (1998), Little Bill, Backyardigans, Oswald, Kipper, sesame street, Wishbone, Ms Spiders Sunny ptch kids, Blues Clues, 64 zoo lane, Between the Lions, Maggie & the Ferocious Beast, Paz, Peep in the Big City, Todds World, Hi-Five, Maisy, Veggie Tales, Full House, Cosby Show, Brady Bunch, Mia and Miguel, My Wife & Kids, Friends, George Lopez, Parent hood, Dawsons creek, Good times, different world, one tree hill, different strokes, family matters, fresh prince, gilligans island, i dream of jeannie, Degrassi, Whos the Boss
#FeelFreeToList #ShareUrExperience #Nostalgia
Updates:
Also playing ring around the rosie, hide & seek, tag, red rover, hopscotch, cards like spider solitaire/old maid/go fish/crazy 8, jacks, jump rope, musical chairs, seven up, dodgeball, ispy, baseball, volleyball, candyland, hangman, mother may i, jenga, crossword puzzles, word search

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• My Favorite toys: 1989 He-Man Power Sword, He- Man action figure, Thundercats Action figures, GI Joe's guns and trucks, WWF Wrestling Action figures, Transformers action figures, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles weapons and action figures, Super Soakers, Slip N Slide, Po po Power Wheels, Plastic bib guns, Legos, Remote control race cars & planes, or helicopters, Fire Fighters truck, and train set.
    My Games: Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation, Hide & seek, Monkey bars, Tag, Jinga, Telephone, checkers, Swing ride, Duck Duck goose, Jump Rope, dodgeball, basketball, Puzzle games, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Karate, and Dancing.
    TV shows: Sesame Street, Contact, Mr. Rogers Neighbor hood, Reading Rainbow, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Goose Bumps, Ghost Rider, Mask Rider, Kids Songs, 80s & 90s Cartoons, The Muppet Show, Zoopalyzoo, Punky Brewster, Saved by the Bell, and Nickelodeon's GUTS, Kids Double Dare, and Kids Fun House.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • As a baby I loved nothing more than to throw literally anything!
    As a kid I loved the PS1 (Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon)

I remember collecting Football cards, hotwheels cars and playing Yu-Gi-Oh, and playing with toy army soldiers aswell.

In secondary school I loved mostly games, I played Football a couple times a week and Tennis/ Badminton in phases aswell

1|0
    0|0
    • After reading yours, I used to love playing hide and seek with my cousins, and a game where it's all in one room, the seeker has something to cover their eyes and he/ she has to try and catch you while you're trying to dodge them, soo fun <3

• Show All
    • And it didn't take ages to remember because i still have all my toys lol

• No way, I have no idea where all of mine went. Some of it might be in the loft most of it is gone I think

Most Helpful Girls

• Barbie dolls, playmobile and I loved drawing and I still do. Age 4 - 10
    As a kid I was outside a lot playong hide and seek and that kind off stuff.
    We also played football a lot. 8 - 12
    And after that I went to school, did my home work and I draw.

Shows:
    Teletubies, the jellybeans, barbie, zach and cody/the sweet life on deck, Jessie, good luck Charlie, Winx, Totally spies. 1 - 12

Riverdale, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries, American horror story, jane the virgin, face off, curvy super model. 12 - 16

1|0
    0|0
    • Ong i forgot totally spies!! Vamp diaries was a waste after how it ended and i quit Jane the virgin after my baby michael was killed off

• Show All
    • Noo I don't think so.

• Just follow me and keep me updated when next season comes

• I had so many! My friends or parents bought me this plastic beauty and beast tea set cup and I would pretend I was having tea parties while drinking it. I also have a stuffed toy that I called Caffeina and I had a singing clown that would put me to sleep at night. And my dad's friend bought me this plastic clear bag with images of the little mermaid on it! And I loved the temporary lights they gave out at festivals and I in class our teacher let us play with these translucent images of triangles which excited me to no end! My favourite t. v. shows were reboot and Rupert's Adventures and as a kid I loved the Care Bears. Another thing that excited me was these images of disney on my coke cups when I was a kid.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao i forgot about tea cup

• Show All
    • Lol i still have all my toys

• that's awesome! I want to buy new ones! My uncle actually encouraged me to do this! My dad would think I'm being crazy though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Games:
    Legos/Hot Wheels/Bop It/Monopoly/Uno/Life/Hot Wheels Turbo Racing/NASCAR/NFS Hot Pursuit/Super Smash Bros Melee/Legend of Zelda/Halo 2/NFS Underground 2
    Shows:
    Code Name KND/My Life as a Teenage Robot/Teen Titans/Xmen/ Drake and Josh.
    I've always loved scooters

1|0
    0|0
  • My Toys:
    cars, planes, locomotives, Marble Sets, Lego Blocks, Board games (Risk/Uno/Monopoly), Hot Wheelz (collection of cars/tracks), walkie talkies, video games (Duke Nukem 2D and 3D, Blood, Doom, Outlaws, n4s/super mario/alex kid, sonic) on my consoles (SEGA Master System 2/SEGA MEga Drive/Nintendo Gameboy/Nintendo 64/gameboy advance)

TV Series:
    Boy meets world,
    Home Improvement,
    Brotherly Love,
    Friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh jeez. I don't remember all of them

TOYS
    Max Steel
    Spider-Man
    Daredevil
    Giant robot guy
    Woody
    Buzz
    Mr. Potato Head
    Legos

GAMES
    Up Words
    Chess
    Checkers
    Solitaire

SHOWS
    Jeff Corwin
    So Weird
    Zorro
    Wild Thornberrys
    Max Steel
    Jimmy Neutron
    Hey Arnold
    Doug
    Rugrats
    Inspector Gadget
    Teen Titans
    Boy Meets World
    Famous Jet Jackson
    Trigger Happy TV
    Mind of Mencia
    Reno 911
    South Park
    Family Guy
    Futurama

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys
    Barbie, Dolls and teddy bears with papers I used to fold them and imagine them being a helicopter or car in terms I call that imaginary architecture and engineering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shows
    Spongebob, Batman, Superman, supemario, round the twist, rescue bots, johnny bravo and tom and jerry ooo I miss those days

https://youtu.be/KPxJ6RR40ZU

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • No people here did that throughout high school. Actually some guys made me a paper swan in college and i still have it and make it fly sometimes lol

• Lolz mine was quite different mine was squeeze a paper then style the paper or imagining it been something lolz I can't explain through text

• I can't think of them all but I loved LEGOs and stuffed bears.

I wrote an entire mytake about my old stuffed toys > The Stuffed Personalities That Defined My Childhood (Inspired by the Movie 'Christopher Robin') β†—

1|0
    0|0
  • R. C Sports cars.
    R. C helicopters.
    R. C Train.
    Played football.
    Played snooker wid my elder cuzns.
    Played cricket, again with cuzns.
    Secretly drive my dads merc aroun blocks wen i ws only 15😁.
    Played hide n seek.
    Go cyclin wid ma frnds.
    Taught my 1st crush how to ride a bcycle coz she didn't have 1.
    So many gr8 memories 😒.
    Good old golden days. Thinkin n cryin😭😭😭

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite toys were
    Bionacles, Legos, stuffed cats, hot wheels, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Gameboy Advance SP, DS light, DSi, 3DS, Wii, Link action figure from Zelda, and some Spider-Man action figures.

TV shows: Spongebob, Drake & Josh, Invader Zim, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Making Fiends, Ed Edd N Eddy, Cow & Chicken, CatDog, Rugrats, Loony Toons, Kirby, Code Name Kids Next Door, Code Leoko, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner Is A Monkey, Fosters Home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i used to play on my old pc gta mortal kombat series a lot of old games. I used to play with my sister s toys with her she had barbies and other toys i dont really remember but mostly i kept playing on my pc. Good old days back then on those games .

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i hated mortal combat but always watched it to get closer to my crush

• Doctor dreadful, teddy ruskspin, teenage mutant Ninja turtles action figures, pee wee humans playhouse full size, RC cars, Peter pan records, read and listen books, and watercolor painting books

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely loved playing board games such as the old monopoly, scrabble, mad magazine game and cluedo.
    Card games such as uno and pictionary.

And my all time favourite, chess, since the age of 6 years old.

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked checkers lol

• Show All
    • Ah yes, checkers was fun lol. Been a while though

• Wow DnD at the age of 7. I'm impressed. I only started playing that at the age of 19 i think... lol

• Cartoons : Thunder Cats, Gumby, Beyblade, Pokemon, Time Squad, Jhonny Bravo, Dexter, samurai jack, and many many more, etc.
    Toys : Beyblade, and pokemon cards, even tho i had no one to play with, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Lego blocks , Bakugans, Beyblades I probably had more but I forgot.
    Shows:
    Code Lyoko, Yugio GX, Yugio 5DS, Beyblade, Bakugan and Ben 10

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't watch beyblade but i loved the toys

• Show All
    • Look at the toys i played with above. I didn't care if it was for β€œboys”

• No , it's okay about the toys I was talking about shows/cartoons you misunderstood

• Lego, nerf guns, and cars from the cars movie

bob the builder, fireman Sam, basil brush ( the newest one as I was too young to see the older ones) and postman pat

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow American children watch a lot of tv. Lol I went and built fires and things with friends outside. I did watch hey arnold though haha x

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys I used to be obsess with WWE toys when I was a kid. Shows I loved courage the cowardly dog, ed edd and eddy and Dragon ball

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to really like transformers when I was young especially the beast wars stuff it was pretty dope

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, you watched just a little bit of TV lmao. Zach and Cody was a legendary show. Spongebob was my favorite though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved my race cars on the kitchen floor. I loved Herbie the Love Bug. My games were hide and seek and imaginary friends. My shows were Max and Ruby (I still watch that today with my pet rabbit), Blue's Clues, and I still watch Tom and Jerry!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always liked a good quiz program, also as a kid.
    Under age 10 it's simply the typical shows for kids that are on TV in your country. You get used to what you're offered :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Legos, board games of any kind, Mario kart and super smash bros.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Toys- bratz dolls, skipper, bop-it, slide baby, Barbie cash register, anything leapfrog, monkeys in a barrel, mind wars, silly 6 pins, and any toy I got from the School book fairs lol
    Games-uno, taboo, scooter tag, dodgeball, scooter dodgeball, parachute games, anything from my PS2, Tom and Jerry game and the Spyro games for gameboy, cooking Mama, Monopoly, checkers, Michael Jackson: the experience, Just Dance, Wii Resort, seven up, field day games from school
    Shows: Scooby doo, spongebob, Danny phantom, chalk zone, my life as a teenage robot, fairy odd parents, cat dog, hey Arnold, little bill, blues clues, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Oswald, Rugrats, the wild thornberrys, Maisy, Little Bear, Franklin, Gullah Gullah Island, out of the box, Loyd In Space, Rolie polie olie, that’s so raven, proud family, Kim possible, even Stevens, power rangers (up until jungle furry), brandy and mr whiskers, lilo and stitch, dave the babarian, shoalin showdown, ed edd n eddy, fosters home for imaginary friends, and camp lazlo
    😁

1|0
    0|0
  • TOYS: Legos, Stuffed Animals, Barbies, PlayStation 1, GameCube, Pokemon, Mario, Computer Games, Board Games, Toy Cars, Ninja Turtles Action Figures, GI Joes, A BUNCH of JumpStart Games, Plastic Dinosaurs

SHOWS: Spongebob, Thomas The Train, Blues Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, Wow Wow Wubbzy, Dinosaur Train, Noggin, Tom & Jerry, Kipper

1|0
    0|0
  • I was always a little gamer girl obsessed with any game you threw in front of me. I had a friend who found it very frustrating actually I would go over to her house to play with her and her older brother would always convince me to play a bit of Mario kart which she hated.

I also loved roller blades I found them so much fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys: my golden books, my remote control toy car, my skydancer, Super Nintendo (Donkey Kong Country all nighters with my sisters), Baby Alive, Trouble, Easy Bake oven.

Shows: Rugats, Doug, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, Sailor Moon, All That, Wild and Crazy Kids, Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Bug Juice, The Famous Jett Jackson, So Weird, That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol babybalive scared me with the random talkin and jello poop

• Lol yeah my baby alive didn't talk. Or have jello poop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. That 7 year age difference tho. Mine just peed and the pop was the orange colored pee from the food I fed pack.

• Legos, PokΓ©mon cards, stuffed animals, anything collectible, stickers, bouncy balls, water guns, air soft guns, nerf guns, Xbox 360 games, etc. I was and still am a tomboy.

For shows I loved the sweet life of Zach and Cody, Icarly, spongebob, family guy, rugratz, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys: littlest pet shop, poly pocket, and robotic live looking animals ( age 1-12)
    Games: V smile, leapfrog, Nintendo DS dog's game❀, Wii, Nintendo DSI, gameboy (age 7-17)
    Tv channels: first PBS kids, second Kid's WB, Then Cartoon network, then Disney and Nick

1|0
    0|0
  • As a 15-year-old, I can't really answer but I love adventure time, the moomins, Pokemon, any Anime, anything with cats... and I love the old school SNES. I got one of those mini ones for Christmas and I haven't put it down since ha ha

1|0
    0|0
  • God, I barely remember any of this stuff... I liked watching Power Rangers and reading Heartquest books...

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys:

I had some Barbies I played with, really loved playing with those with my sister

We also had a car collection and a carpet with roads on them, I remember loving those as well

Also I had a fake guitar that made sounds... remember really loving that

Shows:

Phineas and Ferb, many mainly Swedish movies by the amazing Astrid Lindgren (my childhood consisted of those), I loved Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana... Yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • Bratz.

Family game night
    That’s so raven
    The proud family
    Brandy and Mr. whiskers
    Dragon tales
    Kim possible

1|0
    0|0
  • My Toys: Barbie, my scene, nintendo, xbox 360, ps3, Bella Sara cards, princess costume, Doll heads where you do hair, kids make up, Barbie castle / house / boat / car / horses, plush, Marie disney, disney dolls (Belle and Ariel), tomagachi, giant barbie doll, talking barbie.

My show : Ghost Whisperer, Un dos tres, Winx club, detective, conan, mew mew power, Dany phantom, pink panther, looney toon, tom & jerry, Teen Titans, Mary Kate & Ashley, Batman, Cat's eyes, Wakfu, charmed, smallville, Doremi, Sabrina the teenage witch, Braceface, kangou junior, dora, les mini justicier, Bewitched, Veronica Mars, George de la jungle, Tintin, Scooby Doo, Krypto, Superman, X men, Spiderman, Hello kitty, Pucca, The Legend of Korra, Maya l'abeille, inspecter gadget, tutenstein

1|0
    0|0
  • Toys- Barbie. Games-hungry hungry hippos. Shows- spongebob

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg i loved hungry hippos. can't stand spongebob retarded azz tho

• Shows were mostly whatever was put in front of me tho that's just the only thing I remember from when I was 5

• Guns

0|0
    1|0
  • barbie, nintendo, puzzles, monopoly

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes