Adviceee? Please?

Well im an amateur artist and i have a few drawings and my friends want to buy them 0_o
I need money atm but also... i will be applying for art school or at least intend to and usually they ask for a portfolio or some drawings I've had I don't know depends on the school and should i give mine away? I really like them but also is it worth to keep them?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know how to make a portfolio? a website to showcase your work? (they look very good by the way)
    It shouldn't affect the portfolio if you sold the painting, in fact it's good to write on your application that people actually bought your work! you might get into a very good art school

I tried drawing when I was in 4th grade but that career never took off 😂