Adviceee? Please?

Well im an amateur artist and i have a few drawings and my friends want to buy them 0_o
I need money atm but also... i will be applying for art school or at least intend to and usually they ask for a portfolio or some drawings I've had I don't know depends on the school and should i give mine away? I really like them but also is it worth to keep them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know how to make a portfolio? a website to showcase your work? (they look very good by the way)
    It shouldn't affect the portfolio if you sold the painting, in fact it's good to write on your application that people actually bought your work! you might get into a very good art school

I tried drawing when I was in 4th grade but that career never took off 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Just take pictures of them for your portfolio and sell the original 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • Will they believe its mine

• Will they believe you didn't just steal the pictures? There's a limit to what you can prove. They will believe you, no worries.

• I understand you want to keep them, but dont you want your art to spread out. By sending some, yeah it sucks, but you'll go to art school and improve your skills as an artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Work on some more paintings. It may happen that you like them even more amd decide to sell older ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Take good pictures of them before you sell them so you have something to show later

0|0
    0|0
  • How can I see them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some advice

0|0
    0|0
  • can you post some

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how to post it here i already posted the question but its on my Instagram @art. holic_

• alright. well I'm curious to see but I don't have an Instagram

• Aw it's ok :) if u have any other ideas i wouldn't mind

• Can I see you work pleased l

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep a pic to yourself and write in portfolio that you sold the drawings which means that you are good in business and please show your drawings

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes