What is your favorite movie quote and why do u like it?

"A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" - from godfather

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the Theory of Relativity and Principles of Uncertainty: phenomenon that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday I believed that I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, that can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment. At each point of intersection, each encounter suggests a new potential direction." - Cloud Atlas

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• You are tearing me apart, Lisa!
    @JesseTheMan

0|0
    0|0
  • "Every story has it's end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning."
    Uptown Girls has been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid. This quote has always stuck with me. I'm not a fan of change but I have to remind myself that sometimes change is good. That when something is ending, it is to make room for something new.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scream “We All go a little mad sometimes” haha cuz its true
    https://i.gifer.com/OWhs.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • “Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!” - The Trueman Show

1|2
    0|0
  • "Good luck" from taken lol. I feel like everytime you argue with someone on the phone and they threaten you. It seems cool and funny at the same time to say "good luck" and then hang up.

1|1
    0|0
  • From Uptown Girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage thank you for the final proof. -sherlock
    They say give a man a mask and he will show his true identity - v for Vendetta

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'd rather be his whore than your wife." From Titanic. I like it Cuz there was something truly powerful to me when Rose said this to Billy Zane's character.

1|0
    0|0
  • And I just don't have time for the nervous breakdown I deserve, so please, don't ask me to stop and think!
    Julia Roberts in Something to talk about

0|0
    0|0
  • 'That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt'-Fault in our stars

1|1
    0|0
  • "Tis but a scratch... a scratch? Your arm's off..." -Monty Python the Holy Grail

1|1
    0|0
  • “I won’t think about that now, I’m going to think about that tomorrow.” Scarlett O’Hara in “Gone With the Wind.”

0|0
    0|0
  • "Seeing is believing , but sometimes the most real things are what we CAN'T see..." - The conductor

1|0
    0|0
  • "It's bullshit, I did not hit her, I did naaaawt"

2|3
    0|0
  • "let the fight"

0|0
    0|0
  • Victory needs preparations <—the mechanic

0|0
    0|0
  • What will be will be

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I can't remember the film but John Wayne once said

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."

It inspires me to keep going no matter how shit things get sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • “Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.” V for Vendetta
    "John Wick: Winston... tell them... Tell them all... Whoever comes, whoever it is... I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.

Winston: 'Course you will."
    John Wick 2

0|0
    0|0
  • "You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! I just do things."
    The Joker
    From Christopher Nolan's "the Dark Knight"

0|1
    0|0
  • Badges, we don't need no stinking badges. <-----Blazing Saddles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI9jFp0cnig</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!"
    -Tuco in the good, the bad and the ugly

Or

"If you don't run the day, the day runs you."
    Alec Baldwin in boss baby

0|0
    0|0
  • "Maybe the machines got it wrong and that's why everything tastes like chicken" The Matrix

0|1
    0|0
  • - "You look nice. Who dressed you? The great depression?"
    - "You look lovely Helen. I'm sorry I couldn't attend your funeral last year"

Movie: You Again

0|0
    0|0
  • It's on you , always has been always will be - Never Back Down

0|0
    0|0
  • My fav quotes come from series and videogame cutscenes.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Live for nothing.. or die for some thing... your call" -rambo

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nothing if you don't stand for something - the x files

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know don't ask someone who wouldn't know because it isn't from a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • "I told you man I told you, don't fuck with me!"
    -Al Pacino, Scarface

0|0
    0|0
  • "Why so serious?" - Dark knight rises

0|2
    0|1
  • “Failure is not an option” Apollo 13

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprise mother fucker

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the dumbest Quote I have ever heard

0|0
    0|0
  • "Born in sin come on in" storm of the century

0|0
    0|0
  • "I love you, too, but I'm going to mace you in the face!" Darjeeling Limited

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes