What movies do I have to watch in order to fully understand Infinity War?

I'm not used to dive in these types of movies but the popularity of this one made me curious. I found out that Infinity War has a lot of references from different movies and was wondering what movies do I need to watch before I watch this one.

What movies do I have to watch in order to fully understand Infinity War?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to get every single reference, watch
    Captain America: The First Avenger
    Iron Man
    Iron Man 2
    The Incredible Hulk
    Thor
    Avengers
    Iron Man 3
    Thor: The Dark World
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Ant-Man
    Captain America: Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Spider-Man: Homecoming
    Black Panther
    Thor: Ragnarok
    Avengers Infinity War

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Start with iron man 1 and go from there lol. If you want to be fully aware of everything that is. If not, you could probably start with the first guardians and doctor strange and everything after that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Looks like I have a huge marathon to do xD

• Show All
    • I've watched some of them but don't quite remember so better to watch them again

• That's a good idea. Lol

• oh jeez there's no short answer to this...
    almost every single marvel movie is culminating to this so a lot of background info is needed.
    if you wanna take the lazy way, watch it then have someone who's seen the movies fill in the blanks hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • well if you want to but you don't have too... it's not that important

but pretty much look at each character and see if there is a movie on that person... if there is, thats one

1|0
    0|0
  • captain america one- hulk, ironman, thor, ironman 2,, avengers, thor 2, ironman 3, winder soldier, age of ultron, civil war, black panther. i've yet to see dr strange

1|0
    0|0
    • thor 3 before black panther!-then guardians of the galaxy 2-i've yet to watch those films, two-i'll try to watch them tommorow

• I also haven't seen the ant-man films yet

• Hulk should after iron man3-after rethinking

• You can either watch every single movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or read the synopses and memes associated with the characters on the relevant wiki that about covers the same depth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every marvel movie 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • All the marvel ones

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the hype about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes