Did The Joker actually love Harley Quinn at some point?

I know that he was mostly abusive towards Harley but there are some cute moments between them in the 90’s Batman the animated series. Also, my friend said that I’m similar to Harleen Quinzel (pre transformation) is this a bad thing? I LOVE Harley Quinn!

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly he loved her at some point hard to tell with the different versions and various styles through the years. It could be a good or bad thing depend on what your friends mean by you similar to her.

• That I’m desperate for someone to love me, that I want a boyfriend badly, and that is probably get into an abusive relationship because I’m scared I’ll never get into a better one.

• I followed you won't let me message though.

• I messaged you

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the version you read or watch. I personally dont think so.

• Any of them. It wasn’t so bad in Suicide Squad, only in the origin story & when he left her in the car was he being abusive

• Yeah but that was in the origin story section, but in the present time; the Joker spent the entire movie trying to get her back.

• Soo if a guy tortures you and forces you to harm yourself it means he loves you?