Who else will never see infinity war?

I hate those DC and marvel stuff. I will never watch this movie. Who else don't like dumb hero movies?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen any of the Avengers movies or any of the recent superhero movies for that matter. They aren't really my genre.

0|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Meee

0|0
    0|0
  • I work at a cinema and excited fans always asks me, "Have you watched it?" or "Is it good?" And I always reply with the same answer, "No, I'm not a fan."

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really watch movies, as I'd have to convince my family to drive me to the city, which isn't gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never watched them. The trailer alone bores me to tears.

0|0
    0|0
  • me!! they don't interest me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them

1|1
    0|0
  • I already seen it and I was a bit disappointed

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Stopped watching them after a while, if I wanted superhero stuff, the games and comics are more enlightening. The movies are just... too predictable. I look at maybe half of the first act and I could predict what happens in the rest of the movie decently. The visuals are good so I won't take that away from them, but the writing is very uninspiring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't plan on watching it.
    Not my genre, avoid most if these films when I can. Ex was into them so had to watch a few (Dr Strange was the worst film I've ever seen in the cinema, I would have left after 5min if I could)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their preferences. Just because you don't like them, doesn't make them dumb or less entertaining for other people.

0|0
    0|1
    • There were more than ten questions about that movie. And they were all the same.
      I even got a great question from Gag ^^

• Who said anything about questions on GaG? I thought we were talking about the movie.

• I watched this, but never a fan of superhero movies, but hands down to the dark knight

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually thoroughly enjoy your movies the traditional good guy versus bad guy come together everybody has their own power on the relationships between the characters is really good in the Marvel Universe DC's terrible they're not very good at all this they should stick to video games and comic books but Marvel does get the cinematics right and if not for the storylines the action scenes explosions the really good special effects are pretty cool and the different powers that the people possess are also amazing so if you don't like superhero stuff then you don't like superhero stuff but I don't think that necessarily makes it dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • Glad I’m not the only one who hates Marvel these days.
    Their older ones I liked but this whole “universe “ thing pisses me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Those movies are cheesy but that’s the whole point. I’ll watch it

0|0
    0|0
  • I will see it.
    I want to see the Avengers and others getting rekt by one guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all either, but it was a such a great film. So as Spiderman 2 (2002).

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not crazy about those types of movies either, and my friends don’t get why

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone who doesn't like it, you have spent enough time talking about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me..

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw it last night

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck you.

0|0
    0|1
  • Id prefer series over movies