Anyone else agree?

So today I watched Wonder Woman for the first time and I think Gal Gadot is absolutely GORGEOUS.

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All women who have a smile where they squint their eyes are insanely gorgeous. You think she's gorgeous likely because she hasn't cut herself to "look good" like so many Americans do these days. Natural is the best, and that's all she is.

• You're right about the smile. I mean she seems to have a natural grace too. I like the way she carries herself

• Which, you're not wrong, the natural look is much more appealing; however, you shouldn't ever assume you know someone else's reasons

• Lol so what are you going to do now I'm assuming? Like you said - I was doing it or whatever. Now you that you know I'm assuming, what are you going to do about it? Write me another reply and take my words out of context again? Ahahaha

I'm happy to indirectly offend you - and it's even more satisfying knowing you can't do a damn thing about it. Lol!