Song stuck in your head?

Does anbody else have a song stuck in their head right now? Thanks to @ThePundertaker I can’t get this tune from Barbarella out of my head

77

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• 5FDP - Jekyll and Hyde!
    I heard it on the radio going into work, and it's been stuck in my head ALL day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBPmxiVMKk

• It changes for me almost every week or couple of days - I had Lauren Daigle songs stuck in my head for 2-4 weeks though - she is a Christian musician

• I wake up every day with a different song. Currently I am singing Pussy cat Dolls, Don't Cha which isn't even a song I like

• Yes LOL a song called Georgia by the Taylor Girlz on youtube. Idky but the hook is catchy. Instead of saying Georgia i say Florida though!! Lol

• Taaaaake ooooon meeeee, take on me
    Taaaaake meeeee ooooon

• You spin me round baby right round 🎶

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I get that a lot... What you gotta do is to start listening to other song and listen to that other song few times and you'll get new song stuck in your head and old one out

• Oh god. I forgot about that movie. Why did you do that to me?

• Fun tune isn’t it. Mmm Jane Fonda...

• Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia

• Faded Alan walker.

• Bjork all is full of love