Tell me the darkest, most controversial joke you know?

this is a butthurt-free zone so go crazy.

here's mine: why was the anti-vaxxer's 4 year old crying? they were having a midlife crisis.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What's white on top and black on the bottom... society.

I have plenty more darker ones but that's the only one I can remember atm.

1|1
    0|0
    • ouch this one is too real. What do you call a Muslim emperor?

Napoleon Blownaparte

• Show All
    • chu welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• here's one I came up with, A man walkes up to his son and tells him "Son this is the 4th time you tried to kiss a girl in class" the son look at him and says "But she was hot" the day replies "Maybe you arn't cut out to be a preschool teacher"

1|0
    0|0
  • Hitler and Himler are playing cards in the crematorium
    Himler says to Hitler, "It's getting cold in here."
    Hitler replies, "Then throw in half a Jew"

It sounds funnier when you say it in Polish

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, whereas Adolf Hitler made 6,000,000 Jews toast

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂

• I meant the Black one. That's actually true

• I know it's sexist but...

Why should women's clothing be like barbed wire? It serves it's purpose without obstructing the view.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. If Hitler was gay you’d kill him as a baby before a Greek god mutilated your uncle than raped a priest. I don't know I can’t think of a dark joke lol it depends on the situation for me

1|0
    0|0
  • why was it bad to be a black jew during ww2? you had to stand in the back of the oven.
    What is black on top and white on the bottom? Rape.
    How do you starve a black man? put his food stamps under his work boots.
    What do Vietnamese villagers have in common with grilled cheese? they are both yellow and melt when you apply heat.
    What do you call a barn full of black people? antique farm equipment.
    Why is aspirin white? because it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s the difference between a Jew and a pizza? One doesn’t scream when you put it in the oven.

1|1
    0|0
  • How many Jews can fit in a VW beetle...2 in the front 3 in the back and about 1000 in the ash tray

1|0
    0|0
  • What’s the odd one out?
    Washing machine, dryer, fridge, girl

The dryer

All the others leak when they’re fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • they say laughter is the best medicine so maybe just maybe if we all keep laughing at people in wheel chairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do Maggie Thatcher and Jimmy Saville have in common?

They both shafted miners in the 80s.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im sure I have some racist jokes about my friend but Im not going to bring it in here

0|0
    0|0
  • What did the homeless man get for christmas? Nothing he just got hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • The presidential dinner was dark but pretty funny at the same time. Look it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Why did a pregnant woman visit her ex boyfriend instead of a doctor?
    Abortions are expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently found out that I had a great uncle who died at Auschwitz. Poor guy was drunk, and fell out of a guard tower.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there were more mosquito nets in Africa. We can save millions of mosquitoes dying needlessly of Aids every year.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know a racist joke but won't tell it - its not terrible - doesn't say black people are bad or anything like that - but its a joke about a white guy and the funny part is how MUCH he hates black people. So its not saying black people are bad in this way or bad in that way - its saying this white guy hated black people so much that he actually did THIS!!! and that is the funny part of the joke. I won't tell it though

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes