Tell me the darkest, most controversial joke you know?

this is a butthurt-free zone so go crazy.

here's mine: why was the anti-vaxxer's 4 year old crying? they were having a midlife crisis.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What's white on top and black on the bottom... society.

I have plenty more darker ones but that's the only one I can remember atm.

1|1
    0|0
    • ouch this one is too real. What do you call a Muslim emperor?

Napoleon Blownaparte

• Show All
    • chu welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• here's one I came up with, A man walkes up to his son and tells him "Son this is the 4th time you tried to kiss a girl in class" the son look at him and says "But she was hot" the day replies "Maybe you arn't cut out to be a preschool teacher"

1|0
    0|0
  • Hitler and Himler are playing cards in the crematorium
    Himler says to Hitler, "It's getting cold in here."
    Hitler replies, "Then throw in half a Jew"

It sounds funnier when you say it in Polish

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, whereas Adolf Hitler made 6,000,000 Jews toast

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂

• I meant the Black one. That's actually true

• I know it's sexist but...

Why should women's clothing be like barbed wire? It serves it's purpose without obstructing the view.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. If Hitler was gay you’d kill him as a baby before a Greek god mutilated your uncle than raped a priest. I don't know I can’t think of a dark joke lol it depends on the situation for me

1|0
    0|0
  • What’s the difference between a Jew and a pizza? One doesn’t scream when you put it in the oven.

1|1
    0|0
  • How many Jews can fit in a VW beetle...2 in the front 3 in the back and about 1000 in the ash tray

1|0
    0|0
  • What’s the odd one out?
    Washing machine, dryer, fridge, girl

The dryer

All the others leak when they’re fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • they say laughter is the best medicine so maybe just maybe if we all keep laughing at people in wheel chairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do Maggie Thatcher and Jimmy Saville have in common?

They both shafted miners in the 80s.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im sure I have some racist jokes about my friend but Im not going to bring it in here

0|0
    0|0
  • What did the homeless man get for christmas? Nothing he just got hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • The presidential dinner was dark but pretty funny at the same time. Look it up

1|0
    0|0
  • I recently found out that I had a great uncle who died at Auschwitz. Poor guy was drunk, and fell out of a guard tower.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there were more mosquito nets in Africa. We can save millions of mosquitoes dying needlessly of Aids every year.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know a racist joke but won't tell it - its not terrible - doesn't say black people are bad or anything like that - but its a joke about a white guy and the funny part is how MUCH he hates black people. So its not saying black people are bad in this way or bad in that way - its saying this white guy hated black people so much that he actually did THIS!!! and that is the funny part of the joke. I won't tell it though

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes