Funniest thing you've done high?

What's the funniest thing you've done high?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 16 I was on acid, my friends and I were walking all over town, this man was standing, leaning against the wall and I stopped and just started laughing so hard, my friends had to pull me away lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm on the herbs? I was so high that I started saying lines in a movie I’ve never seen before the actor said It because I felt like I was in tune with the universe.

Not good enough? I remember I got so high that I felt like someone else or an alien was wearing my face so I started having a panic attack and screamed out for my friend as loud as I can, she was right next to me the entire time, so I said please put me in a bed. She made a fortress of pillows and wrapped me in a cocoon , best sleep of my life..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Never been high, but while blackout drunk once I threw my glasses away and skipped back to my house before passing out in my bed. That was not a proud night for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Walked around in the coed dorm naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Blowing someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes