Funniest thing you've done high?

What's the funniest thing you've done high?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 16 I was on acid, my friends and I were walking all over town, this man was standing, leaning against the wall and I stopped and just started laughing so hard, my friends had to pull me away lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm on the herbs? I was so high that I started saying lines in a movie I’ve never seen before the actor said It because I felt like I was in tune with the universe.

Not good enough? I remember I got so high that I felt like someone else or an alien was wearing my face so I started having a panic attack and screamed out for my friend as loud as I can, she was right next to me the entire time, so I said please put me in a bed. She made a fortress of pillows and wrapped me in a cocoon , best sleep of my life..