Hard Red Rocks / Denver help?

I wanna travel to USA on my holidays and I need as much info as possible on how to be a less dumb tourist and not waste my money and time on trash. I just wanna have a good time on a midrange budget. I am getting an electronic ticket for a festival but do those only work when I have network?
do ubers only work for americans?
I am thinking that I'll most likely have to approach americans on street for help and since I'm going alone I'dd like some suggestions on how to not get fucked up by people (if they even do that to me).
soory but Murrica is way too expensive (the flight is like 2 Grand) I am going to Moscow so give me few hints for Moscow.

12