Do You Listen To Music All Day?

I Listen To it all the time all day I’m addicted to Music, radio, iTunes , YouTube I can listen to traditional Greek Music, Pop, To some Metal.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 4 headphones, 2 earbuds, 2 Bluetooth speakers and 1 iPod dock. Does that answer your question? Hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, these days I am very into Musique Francophone Indie, Larkin & Poe, Alternative on iTunes
    Have a shiny pair of Sony WH-1000MX2 (note the #2 which improved a lot of stuff) that had left the amazing Bose Quiet Comfort wanting, and with all the plane and office, they let me hear the music perfectly.
    When the hair is up or the bling is big, I use my reliable (and quite well sounding) Apple Pods

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE