Do You Listen To Music All Day?

I Listen To it all the time all day I’m addicted to Music, radio, iTunes , YouTube I can listen to traditional Greek Music, Pop, To some Metal.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 4 headphones, 2 earbuds, 2 Bluetooth speakers and 1 iPod dock. Does that answer your question? Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, these days I am very into Musique Francophone Indie, Larkin & Poe, Alternative on iTunes
    Have a shiny pair of Sony WH-1000MX2 (note the #2 which improved a lot of stuff) that had left the amazing Bose Quiet Comfort wanting, and with all the plane and office, they let me hear the music perfectly.
    When the hair is up or the bling is big, I use my reliable (and quite well sounding) Apple Pods

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I’d probably murdered someone by now if I didn’t have music. it’s the only thing that gets me in a world full of idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Greek here. I can't get through just about anything without music, if its not playing im singing in my head!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but now is sometimes when i feel don't know what to do i listen to music

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, its like a therapy for me, to numb my pain

1|0
    0|0
  • Your awesome, me too 🙌

1|0
    0|0
  • Am I handsome?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, something feels wrong when there is no music playing in the background Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all day but a few times a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes