What multiplayer games do you play and what system?

I used to play league of legends and runescape now I'm on ps4 with dark souls 3, bloodborne, fortnite, far cry 5, I also recently renewed xbox live and am playing halo reach and 4 and dark souls if anyone is interested in playing something together

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I play Leagu of Legends, Overwatch, Them's Fightin' Herds and Blazblue on PC 😄

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Technology bypassed me a lot dear Slim57 and the only game am still playing on LAN with friends sometimes is Half Life and Counter Strike old, really old versions :-D
    I wish I was more helpful to you in this question.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds interesting haha

• Thank you my friend for liking my opinion.
      Anyways, I guess you should try it out.
      We do gather from time to time just for fun and good laughter.
      None of us are really good players :-)

• yoooo I still play Halo Reach sometimes too. That game is still lit. Add me on xbox 360 lol: joshua dibacco

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• PC here. I used to play pubg & cs:go a lot, but I dont have that much time to play anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • im on ps4 pro with dying light, fallout 4, the witcher 3 etc. i wouldlve gotten xbox 1 x but it came out a year too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bf1, fifa 18, tekken 7, gta v on ps4 but mostly bf1

0|0
    0|0
  • Call of duty, and madden

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play LoL and crossfire but now I don't play anything unless you count playing minecraft with my friends over lan

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes