What multiplayer games do you play and what system?

I used to play league of legends and runescape now I'm on ps4 with dark souls 3, bloodborne, fortnite, far cry 5, I also recently renewed xbox live and am playing halo reach and 4 and dark souls if anyone is interested in playing something together

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I play Leagu of Legends, Overwatch, Them's Fightin' Herds and Blazblue on PC 😄

Most Helpful Guys

• Technology bypassed me a lot dear Slim57 and the only game am still playing on LAN with friends sometimes is Half Life and Counter Strike old, really old versions :-D
    I wish I was more helpful to you in this question.

• Sounds interesting haha

• Thank you my friend for liking my opinion.
      Anyways, I guess you should try it out.
      We do gather from time to time just for fun and good laughter.
      None of us are really good players :-)

• yoooo I still play Halo Reach sometimes too. That game is still lit. Add me on xbox 360 lol: joshua dibacco