What's you favorite national anthem?

I think the Italian (Il Canto degli Italiani) and the Russian anthem are pure art, but I chose the anthem of my country (Hungary). A bit sad lyrics but great. National anthems symbolize our identities, what's your favorite?

1630

Most Helpful Girls

• I really like the South African one...
    The Hungarian one you linked is beautiful...

I'm Australian and ours is terrible. XD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I liked your mention of the Hungarian anthem! ❤

• It funny... Auzzies never size to surprise me. Whatever you imagine about Australia, when you ask them, they hate it. The @OpinionOwner mentioned the Anthem. Another example, I always associated Auzzies with cricket and squash and I have not met or been in contact with a single Auzzy who likes or even follows cricket or squash.

• Oops, not sure why @OpinionOwner is showing up blue. I was addressing the lady above :)

Most Helpful Guys

• I too love the Italian anthem, and always look forward to a Ferrari winning the F1 Grand Prix. After that I like Advance Australia Fair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Me too...
      When I was kid, my only disappointment was that Michael Schumacher is not Hungarian and I couldn't listen the two anthems in the end. 😂

• Thankyou for the MHO.

• I've always thought Hungary's and Malta's have the best instrumentals.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE