What is your opinion on video games and do you mind if people play video games?

Video games.

If your a gamer, would you be with someone that play video games 24/7 or would you rather be with some that likes to hang out outside but still be able to play video games?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a fun way to spend time and I like video games. It's nice if other people like to play too, but I don't mind if they don't.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The later, even I can't keep playing games for 24 hours on end daily, for weeks or months. I still need to get out for a change of pace.

I like video games, I think there's a biased, unneeded negative stigma associated with video games, especially any violent games.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I love to play video games and also love to watch someone play. I wouldn't want it to be 24/7 though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if people play video games. I wouldn't date someone who plays it 24/7 though. I love playing them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I Love video games (I am a true gamer) and I enjoy people who loves & enjoys my passion for video games. I have not a woman that plays video games 24/7 but I don't mind dating one or dating a woman that likes to do other activities outside of video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything in life that is TOO much is bad. Same goes for gaming. As long as there's moderation, I wouldn't mind it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some gaming is fine, but not if it affects your lifestyle, such as your health or relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a very old gamer, since 90's, so i love people who play video games

0|0
    0|0
  • Life needs variety and balance my dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • 24/7.
    IT'S ON.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care if she does but its a plus if she do

0|0
    0|0