Why people being hypocritical this video is very whorish just like all the rest, but to them it gets a passed?

I'm sorry since when certain people gets a passed for being strippers. This world is very sick indeed.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just another of the MANY examples of women in music using their body to get views. The narrative is that it's about empowerment and ownership of one's body. The reality is that it's telling younger girls that you must have tits and ass and shake them about in order to be popular. You must also go for closeup crotch shots. Very empowering I'm sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • This girl doesn't have a big butt and is flat but she is shaking it like a stripper though and yet people saying, she is the queen. I'm sorry people have lost their minds and you right about telling the girls to become a stripper. This is very sad. But they people are a bunch of hypocrites is like they choose what whore to idolize above the rest. It is very sad and sick indeed.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is like literally every music video made in America these days. these girls are not American but they're copying American culture. I've seen way worse, this is normal

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing is much worse they all about in the same slutty mode.

• Show All
    • It is a lot wrong with it. You are accepting whorism in which is ungodly. Leads You straight to hell too.

• ''Um there is no standard of whorish. Being whorish is just being whorish. It is only hypocritical people who thinks this way.'' you dont even make sense anymore.
      you dont have to accept how girls in these videos are. but this constant hate will get you nowhere. if you don't like it, dont watch it, just ignore it. cause nothing will change. they will do what they have to to get attention

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Terrible! It's been happening even in 1985 LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFRLCwgGMM

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! I know but let's go further back then that because whoring around was before the 1980s. You order see I how people giving a passed to this whorish music video. It is ridiculous.

• The funy part is the women that don't want to be objectified, after they pretty much sell their body for money

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's called work.

• Show All
    • Damnman gets it we are all whores in a sense I'm a wage slave to Walmart

• @chatwanderer No not everybody. You only a whore when you want to sleep around to get defiled to be in higher position and sell your soul for satan. Not everybody is doing that.

• First of all.. her butt I don't find it sexy at all. Second, I don't see the problem in this video, third I couldn't watch this video more than 30 seconds because it's boring. And only an idiot would think that she's Queen. What do I care if video gets million views or zero.

0|0
    0|0
    • You just contradicted yourself you just named every problem you see wrong with the video and then you said, that you didn't see the problem lol. The problem is this I find people to be hypocritical they down one whorish video and then uplift this in which it is twerking booty popping just about the same as the rest.

• Her butts are ugly so what?

• I am just looking how you said, you didn't see the problem but is seeing the problem lol.

• Because for whatever reason, they disagree with your characterization.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who is they disagree. Only the world will accept whorish dancing and be hypocritical about it.

• Show All
    • I am asking who are they people you talking about that disagree?

• I am asking who are the people you talking about that disagree?

• Thats actually not bad for a K-hop song. 5/7. Would listen again

0|0
    0|0
    • Only worldly people will accept whorish dancing. This is very sinful. Woe unto those that called evil good and good evil.

• Show All
    • You being anonymous doesn't bother me, it makes me think you're not geniune. But I've got one question for you.

What would it take to convince you that your faith was unfounded?

• You can't convinced me otherwise, because you talking to a woman who have seen Jesus Christ spirit himself who delivered me to know better. I am witness to have seen his glory and his truth, when he had saved me from them devils pressuring me in my bed. So you can't convinced me otherwise, because I have seen and know when devils are lying about his living word in order to lead people astray. You should talk about all that whoring around that causing people to go to hell, then we can take it from there. Being genuine is not about making your name anynonmus it comes from the heart.

• So I guess you are a 3/10 and jellous of every girl you see, what a sad life this must be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are you talking about?
    You make no sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am looking at people making comments on the videos they down one music calling it trash and w horish when this isn't no better. For example, major laser video people down that video like it was no tomorrow but this video isn't any better. It is the same whorish dancing.

• Maybe the SONG sucks.

• No they saying in the video it is whorish but go on this video and hypocrite themselves. All the songs are trashy to be exact because, they all whorish working for satan.

• I'm not seeing the problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem is people comment on other music videos shaking their booty calling it nasty especially from America but this is doing the same thing and yet people idolizing it like it is ok. If you don't see the problem with being hypocritical and lustful in the world I don't think you ever will.

• Show All
    • Can I be saved?

• Yes! You can if you seek the Lord Jesus Christ and didn't blasphem against his holy spirit, and repent to him to turned from your wicked ways you can be. You will have to want to and be able to withstand the wiles of the devil.

• They get paid well

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems like it but that's not good to sell your soul for it though.

• Totally agree, always as long there is an offer there is a request

• Very sad people take that request rather to take the everlasting life and live on with our father the Lord Jesus Christ. People are so vain and greedy and for that they die for it too.

• im seeing choreography and dancing not whoreism.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok skippy outifts shaking booties but oh is not whorism. Yep blind as a bat.

• Show All
    • Naw I just preached the truth no matter where I go.

• you preach tumblrism

• They're hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats not hot thats whorish only people in the world will think like you do.

• Show All
    • You say fabricated, but it is funny the bible was written before you was even born and we are living exactly what the bible preaches. Only fools will say it is fabricated.

• You're just jealous because they're hot and you're just some insecure Bible thumping little twat, Go crawl back up gods twat now.

• They're slags

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Its just a common music video

0|0
    0|0
    • No it is not. None of these music videos are common when people are overhyping whorish dancing.

• Show All
    • Yep that is what she is and dancing like.

• Sex sells.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we know that in this world it does, but people are being hypocritical calling one video nasty/ whorish and then sit right here and say that this isn't.

Recommended myTakes