Why people being hypocritical this video is very whorish just like all the rest, but to them it gets a passed?

I'm sorry since when certain people gets a passed for being strippers. This world is very sick indeed.

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Just another of the MANY examples of women in music using their body to get views. The narrative is that it's about empowerment and ownership of one's body. The reality is that it's telling younger girls that you must have tits and ass and shake them about in order to be popular. You must also go for closeup crotch shots. Very empowering I'm sure.

• This girl doesn't have a big butt and is flat but she is shaking it like a stripper though and yet people saying, she is the queen. I'm sorry people have lost their minds and you right about telling the girls to become a stripper. This is very sad. But they people are a bunch of hypocrites is like they choose what whore to idolize above the rest. It is very sad and sick indeed.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is like literally every music video made in America these days. these girls are not American but they're copying American culture. I've seen way worse, this is normal

• Nothing is much worse they all about in the same slutty mode.

• It is a lot wrong with it. You are accepting whorism in which is ungodly. Leads You straight to hell too.

• ''Um there is no standard of whorish. Being whorish is just being whorish. It is only hypocritical people who thinks this way.'' you dont even make sense anymore.
      you dont have to accept how girls in these videos are. but this constant hate will get you nowhere. if you don't like it, dont watch it, just ignore it. cause nothing will change. they will do what they have to to get attention