Marvel Avengers 4?

I want some theories one what you guys think is going to happen in the next avengers movie

21

What Girls Said 2

• I'm hoping they find a way to get the time stone back maybe reverse time about 24 hours and find a way to keep starlord from losing his cool. I know it would be hard to control your emotions after finding out what he did but he could hopefully fix it if they could just finish pulling the gauntlet off his hand

• I think it's going to have to do something with the subatomic universe from ant-man and the wasp and captain marvel

• That's an interesting theory. I'm still catching up on my Captain Marvel knowledge I don't know much about her but that would be interesting maybe we'll get a hint in antman and the wasp

• No ant-man ant the wasp i going to be about the subatomic univers and Captain marvel wil be an orgin movie set in the 1980

• Sexiness will happen

What Guys Said 1

• Captain marvel is in it