What you do think about Kanye West's speech here?

I personally think it's epic. It takes a lot of courage to love, be honest and go against the current.

This is an interesting opinion on it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5BwuB9X7g

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give two shits that it was Kanye West who said it. Anyone who hugs and says they love like that should be admired. You can tell he meant it. Also good that he was honest about the plastic and drugs.

Overall, good on him, that's what we need more of in this world. Kanye isn't as egocentric as people make him out to be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I don't follow him or his wife at all. In fact, I don't even know what the media says about them and I've never watched that show she was on (yes, I'm pretty much an alien). I agree with your assessment here.

• Astria, I can see right through you. Jk lol

But I don't make assumptions. How am I supposed to know whether you follow him or watch TMZ? Just because you posted one question about it? No.

• Haha.

Yeah, I like that about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's definitely courageous to always speak his mind and not be pressured by society to think like the rest. I don't think he's trying to be offensive, but it seems to me that he has very disorganised thoughts in his mind, so many ideas and thoughts flood him at the same time and he just blurts all them out without thinking. he should slow down, think and keep track of what he's saying, perhaps he would form what he means better instead of constantly having to explain himself with more babble

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Perhaps. I thought it was heart felt.

• he always seems genuine at least to me, I like Kanye, he's authentic. he just happens to contradict himself a lot and is a very emotional person. he needs to be more careful that's all

• Yeah, he's definitely from the heart.