What you do think about Kanye West's speech here?

I personally think it's epic. It takes a lot of courage to love, be honest and go against the current.

Updates:
This is an interesting opinion on it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5BwuB9X7g

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give two shits that it was Kanye West who said it. Anyone who hugs and says they love like that should be admired. You can tell he meant it. Also good that he was honest about the plastic and drugs.

Overall, good on him, that's what we need more of in this world. Kanye isn't as egocentric as people make him out to be.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I don't follow him or his wife at all. In fact, I don't even know what the media says about them and I've never watched that show she was on (yes, I'm pretty much an alien). I agree with your assessment here.

• Show All
    • Astria, I can see right through you. Jk lol

But I don't make assumptions. How am I supposed to know whether you follow him or watch TMZ? Just because you posted one question about it? No.

• Haha.

Yeah, I like that about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's definitely courageous to always speak his mind and not be pressured by society to think like the rest. I don't think he's trying to be offensive, but it seems to me that he has very disorganised thoughts in his mind, so many ideas and thoughts flood him at the same time and he just blurts all them out without thinking. he should slow down, think and keep track of what he's saying, perhaps he would form what he means better instead of constantly having to explain himself with more babble

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Perhaps. I thought it was heart felt.

• he always seems genuine at least to me, I like Kanye, he's authentic. he just happens to contradict himself a lot and is a very emotional person. he needs to be more careful that's all

• Yeah, he's definitely from the heart.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know about USA but I can tell you some things about what happened in the carribean that might help you understand history and how slavery affects today's world. DM me if you want to have a real discussion, I'm not fishing for attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • He ain't saying nothin.. People givin him too much attention.. Which is what he wanted.. I wonder if he comin out wit a new album or somethin.. LOL..

0|0
    1|0
    • Same as John Lennon I guess huh?

• Show All
    • The guy had a mental breakdown. He probably sees the world differently now. I have a soft spot for people like that & I judge people by how they behave today.

• Yeah, but that was one mental break down.. Kanye's been doin what he did recently for years before he met Kim K, and had a mental breakdown.. He's always been like that.. And I applaud him for bein different, but he don't say the right stuff to me..

• It’s difficult to be a Black American and not go with the societal expectation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seems a bit like mental slavery.

• It is and that’s what he meant in terms of choosing to be a slave. When a majority of Black Americans vote for one party no matter what happens, does that party have to cater to Black Americans?

• We are all slaves in one way or another. I adore that he is trying to bridge the gap.

White people aren't the enemy.

• He's a man who used his influence, words, and power to manipulate things to go on his business way. This type of people does not give a crap about our future but his money.

He's already dead to us.

0|0
    0|0
    • His words are good and he's using his influence to spread love. People are so cynical, bitter and judgmental.

• Show All
    • I take it as a compliment

• What you wrote is so random.

• KW is all BS! This guy isn't honest and has no integrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanyes face on the thumbnail look like he about to kick that dudes ass. He looking at him like "who da fuck are you YELLIN' at nigga?" On serious note, Kanye has always been outspoken and different. He created countless controversies with his voice. People say he's in the sunken place but I think he is actually the one that escaped and is trying to tell people that you don't have to think like them. Whats sad is the people who yelled free Meek are the same people who wants Kanye dead and are calling him a coon for thinking differently.

0|0
    0|0
    • He had a breakdown and came out of it. Probably sees life differently now.

• I don't fallow him so not interested

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He's a clown and people need to stop paying attention to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate him and his wife.
    But
    He is right about slave thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes