Do you and your significant other like the same music, and how many years have you been together?

Do you and your significant other like the same music, and how many years have you been together?
  • Same / 5+ years
    Vote A
  • Same / 3-5 years
    Vote B
  • Same / 3 or less years
    Vote C
  • Different / 3 or less years
    Vote D
  • Different / 3-5 years
    Vote E
  • Different / 5+ years
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We like very different music, and have been together little under 2,5 years. He likes underground hip hop/rap music and I like alternative rock, pop rock and indie. But we do share a hate for mainstream pop music.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a significant other. I've never had a significant other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I like most of his music. I was a punk kid in the 80s too. But my taste in music is a lot broader than his.

I have liked all of his bands. He has done some great song writing with his current band.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and I have known him since 1994 or so, and we have been together about 18 1/2 years.

• Generally, yes, though we both do enjoy styles of music the other doesn't like. We tend to keep those for when we're alone though and just stick with the ones we have in common for when we're both at home. We've been together over 6 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have similar taste in music. I like both harder and softer music than he listens to, but I also like what he likes and usually when I send him something he likes it. We've been together for not too long (can't really specify the time)

0|0
    0|0
  • We both enjoy '80s & '90s era music (pop, rock, easy listening, jazz) and we've both been together well over 2 decades already.

0|1
    0|0
  • We have different tastes. We've been together for going on 7 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Results? I can't vote cause I'm not in a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Like three years

My fiancee and myself like the same music

0|0
    0|0
  • Different tastes.. he likes rap and i like pop
    We have been together for 5 years

0|0