Can You Explain This, Gamers?

Sometimes the gaming society is confusing...
First,, you get people who call you a "noob" if you lose and quit. But... when you do win, they kick you out--sometimes calling you a hacker.
When you win and quit, they will think, "you just wanted to win!" (I actually don't know how to reply to that lol... I mean, who doesn't want to win? lol. Unless your like me... I play just for fun. :3 I don't care if I win or lose... unless if "I'M REALLY FEELING IT!" lol XD Get it? Shulk? Haha!)

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the bitter ones who will call you out because thay simple lost a match, being it in shooter games like counter strike and overwatch, being it in moba games like league of legends or DOTA or any other online multiplayer game will just call you a noob out of their bitterness due to defeat, they will blame anyone that had a poor game for some reason to be the cause of their defeat, the ones who call you a hacker when you beat then on the other hand are the bitter and sore losers that cannot accept that you outperformed them, so you had to be cheating, right? I hate these stupid people, that is one reason i took a break from online games recently.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just shitty sports. Can't handle winning can't handle losing