Can You Explain This, Gamers?

Sometimes the gaming society is confusing...
First,, you get people who call you a "noob" if you lose and quit. But... when you do win, they kick you out--sometimes calling you a hacker.
When you win and quit, they will think, "you just wanted to win!" (I actually don't know how to reply to that lol... I mean, who doesn't want to win? lol. Unless your like me... I play just for fun. :3 I don't care if I win or lose... unless if "I'M REALLY FEELING IT!" lol XD Get it? Shulk? Haha!)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the bitter ones who will call you out because thay simple lost a match, being it in shooter games like counter strike and overwatch, being it in moba games like league of legends or DOTA or any other online multiplayer game will just call you a noob out of their bitterness due to defeat, they will blame anyone that had a poor game for some reason to be the cause of their defeat, the ones who call you a hacker when you beat then on the other hand are the bitter and sore losers that cannot accept that you outperformed them, so you had to be cheating, right? I hate these stupid people, that is one reason i took a break from online games recently.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just shitty sports. Can't handle winning can't handle losing

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• "If you're worse than me you're a noob. If you're better than me you're a hacker."

Online gaming is very competitive, and I don't know why. I would love to just enjoy myself in some non-ranked games, but other players always pretend that their lives depends on it.

What happens is that they cannot accept responsibility so they blame other players for every loss, and that's when you see the behavior above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of gamers are freakin nerds man... Some lack the social skills and sportsmanship. They can't accept or self-reflect on defeat. No accountability... or they're just acting out of anonymity. Still doesn't change the fact that they come off as idiots.

Frankly, those kids can get rekt... 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • What part are you confused about? Most gaming communities are pretty toxic, insults fly no matter what happens lol, that's why it's best to play with friends and not solo

0|0
    0|0
  • People online tend to take games a little to serious at times. They say those things to kinda compensate for their lack of skill or to make themselves feel better at the game.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like you I only play to have fun

I don't care what other players would label me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just people wanting to pass the blame for them playing bad on to another person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cos your literally their enamy, and if they suck won't admit it and will find something else

0|1
    0|0
  • what game r u having this problem with?

0|1
    0|0
  • Explain it? Sure. People are emotional idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • i knew that shitty situation ;DD

0|0
    0|0
  • lol because they just can't handle the heat, its annoying tbh

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Every community has stuff likd that.

0|0
    0|1