Which Spiderman was your favourite actor?

Yes my pictures are biased lol. For me Andrew Garfield was the best hands down. He was the funniest and most entertaining. I think he was also the least nerdy, so I guess doesn't fit that role as much, but he was still my fav. Tobey Maguire looked like a 30 something year old that didn't look like he was in high school and didn't have the physique or persona for it. And Tom Holland is just a little kid in my eyes. Like he's too small and I can't take him seriously at all. Which Spiderman was your favourite actor?
  • Which Spiderman was your favourite actor??Tobey Maguire
  • Which Spiderman was your favourite actor??Andrew Garfield
  • Which Spiderman was your favourite actor??Tom Holland
    Vote C

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Tom Holland all the way. He's the only one to even come close to representing the Spider-Man character I remembered from the comics. He's a little young, but... eh, execs are all obsessed with keeping Spider-Man a teen anyway, might as well have an actual teen in the role.

Least favourite is definitely Tobey Maguire. Dude's just not a very good actor.. he can do "awkward nerd" okay, but all through his movies I wanted to scream at him: "You're SPIDER-MAN! Say something funny! Point out the absurdities in the world around you! And for fuck's sake, stop taking your mask off every ten seconds so that you can stare angstily at the camera!! And by the way, give up on Kirsten Dunst, you two have NO chemistry!"

Andrew Garfield was okay, but I think he was a little too old to convincingly play a high-schooler.

• Lmfao I agree with you on everything you said pretty much. But Andrew Garfield is still my fav aha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Andrew Garfield was my favorite. He was okay as Peter Parker but fantastic as Spider-Man. And the suit from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will always be my favorite. Tobey Maguire introduced me to Spider-Man, then I read the comics and realized he's nothing like Spider-Man is supposed to be. He was dull af and most people probably love him only because he's the first guy to portray Spiderman in a proper film adaptation complete with great visual effects. Tom Holland is doing great too but the character feels incomplete. His acting is incredible (I'm a big fan now after watching Infinity War), but the character seems like he's incomplete without Tony Stark and his tech.

• Yessss! Hard to find other Andrew Garfield fans. I like him for all the reasons you stated as well! :D

• "Yo Sparkles!" 😄

He really was an amazing Spider-Man. And I loved the movies too, I don't understand why people disliked TASM movies so much, maybe people didn't realize that Spider-Man isn't what Tobey Maguire made him to be and judged the movies based on the Raimi trilogy instead of the comics.