Is it weird that I'm not happy summer is coming up?

All I ever do every summer is stay in my room, watch TV, and occasionally I go to the pool. I don't do much. I never even see any of my friends during those 2 & 1/2 months eitherther.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the same way... I hate the heat. If I want to meet my friends then we would just meet up at one of our homes. And plus it's even hotter where I live... I would rather be in an air conditioned room alone rather than out in the heat with other people... I guess it's just about the person's preference, it not at all weird...

1|0
    0|0
    • My friends would normally ask if I want to go to their houses but I can't ever go.

• Show All
    • Your welcome...😊

• Thanks for the MHO...

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if it's boring why would you be excited /:
    I'm not excited either, it gets so hot where I live 😭

1|0
    0|0
    • It gets 102° where I live.

• Show All
    • Ah. I'm sorry girly. Strict parents make sneaky kids lmfao

• Sooo true about that one

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, you're weird, but being weird isn't a bad thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't have anything good to look forward to. So what is there to be excited about?

• Maybe you're a little depressed?

1|0
    0|0
    • Not really.

• Hmm that's good then. Well it's not too bad then really. I know some people who do pretty similar things during summer just because they got a vacation. Just relax and do what you want I guess that's fine

What Girls Said 2

• I can see why you don't like it. Try joining summer activities or plan some days to hang with friends.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've tried that. My parents don't let me hang with my friends since I don't usually have money and even now that I have a job and money, I'm still not allowed to do a lot of things like most girls my age. They especially don't let me visit their houses or spend the night.

• I'm not happy either, summer is too hot. It melts my cheese slices

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes