Is it weird that I'm not happy summer is coming up?

All I ever do every summer is stay in my room, watch TV, and occasionally I go to the pool. I don't do much. I never even see any of my friends during those 2 & 1/2 months eitherther.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the same way... I hate the heat. If I want to meet my friends then we would just meet up at one of our homes. And plus it's even hotter where I live... I would rather be in an air conditioned room alone rather than out in the heat with other people... I guess it's just about the person's preference, it not at all weird...

• My friends would normally ask if I want to go to their houses but I can't ever go.

• Your welcome...😊

• Thanks for the MHO...

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if it's boring why would you be excited /:
    I'm not excited either, it gets so hot where I live 😭

• It gets 102° where I live.

• Ah. I'm sorry girly. Strict parents make sneaky kids lmfao

• Sooo true about that one