Big movie fan, if you are into horrors what one Is your favourites? Need some newbies?

014

Most Helpful Guys

• I loved "The Autopsy of Jane Doe"

• You again!! Lol I liked 90% of that film the ending sucked balls

• I disagree :)
      to me it was a perfect example of a serious adult horror film... Without teen girls running around and screaming lol
      and I loved the ending as well.
      Next: "Annabelle: Creation" wasn't bad

• Jigsaw was pretty good and there is a movie called Gravy a horror comedy but its great but sadly most of the more recent horror movies suck lately.

• Jigsaw hell to the yes!!! I'll Google the other!! I agree they all seem to be let downs!

• Haha I litteraly only got this today, how do you know when you can message lol

• When your Xper level gets to 2 I still am not there yet but it doesn't take too long this is a new account I am close