Big movie fan, if you are into horrors what one Is your favourites? Need some newbies?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I loved "The Autopsy of Jane Doe"

0|0
    0|0
    • You again!! Lol I liked 90% of that film the ending sucked balls

• I disagree :)
      to me it was a perfect example of a serious adult horror film... Without teen girls running around and screaming lol
      and I loved the ending as well.
      Next: "Annabelle: Creation" wasn't bad

• Jigsaw was pretty good and there is a movie called Gravy a horror comedy but its great but sadly most of the more recent horror movies suck lately.

1|0
    0|0
    • Jigsaw hell to the yes!!! I'll Google the other!! I agree they all seem to be let downs!

• Show All
    • Haha I litteraly only got this today, how do you know when you can message lol

• When your Xper level gets to 2 I still am not there yet but it doesn't take too long this is a new account I am close

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• My favorite is a hard decision, off the top of my head. "The exorcist", "Seven", and "The Silence of the Lambs" are amazing.

The Shining, It Follows, The last Exorcism, Paranormal Activity are all worth a watch. I'm actually in need of some new ideas if you have any recommendations.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Red Dragon" is also a personal favorite of mine that I failed to mention

• I seen this the other day
    I was like
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wtf has he done ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • My favs would have to be mostly old school and some new , if ur look for some new, there a movie called 50 great horror movies u Neve seen, might give u some ideas

0|0
    0|0
  • First Alien, first Scream, Dog Soldiers, first Saw (only one that is an actual movie) stuff like that, I'm a movie person but horror is one of my least favorite genres

0|0
    0|0
  • I just watched "Creepshow 2" on YouTube like 30 minutes ago...

0|0
    0|0
  • Evil Dead. The original one with Bruce Cambell. It's hilarious and scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insidious

1|0
    0|0
  • The question is, do you mind subtitles?

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween is a classic

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend Request and Incarnation

0|0
    0|0
  • Grindhouse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked House. Though it was a bit of a horror/comedy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes