Okay but, Dogs or Cats?

Personally, I’m a cat person BUT that does not mean I do not like dogs, in fact I love them. I love all animals. Dogs are a tad too... in your face, for me. Cats, all the ones I’ve been around, are lovely. People often hate cats and address that as mean/vicious animals... I just think they’re more skittish then dogs. Their lineage, the big cats in the world, far surpasses that of a dog. Cats a natural born survivors and do not trust easily. However, when you win a cats love it’s the most fulfilling thing in the world because you know that cat trusts you 100%. Cats don’t enjoy being randomly touched by strangers just like you wouldn’t. Think of that the next time you decide to go pick up your buddies cat you haven’t met and they scratch you. Because if you grab me and I don’t know you... I will claw you lol! But now for the age long debate: Cats or Dogs?
  • 🐈 Cats
  • 🐕 Dogs

617

Most Helpful Guys

• As a friend once said: Having a cat is like having a room mate, having a dog is like having a small child.

• 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m just trying to cuddle. I don’t want to do a bunch of shit for you! I value my free time as much as the cat does lol.

• I'm with you. I like both but dogs are way too demanding

Most Helpful Girls

• Cats. ^_^ I'll admit I'm biased... I grew up with cats, so I'm just more used to them. That said, I don't mind dogs either. They are a different type of pet, but that doesn't make them bad.

• I'm so disappointed in all those people who chose dogs...