Okay but, Dogs or Cats?

Personally, I’m a cat person BUT that does not mean I do not like dogs, in fact I love them. I love all animals. Dogs are a tad too... in your face, for me. Cats, all the ones I’ve been around, are lovely. People often hate cats and address that as mean/vicious animals... I just think they’re more skittish then dogs. Their lineage, the big cats in the world, far surpasses that of a dog. Cats a natural born survivors and do not trust easily. However, when you win a cats love it’s the most fulfilling thing in the world because you know that cat trusts you 100%. Cats don’t enjoy being randomly touched by strangers just like you wouldn’t. Think of that the next time you decide to go pick up your buddies cat you haven’t met and they scratch you. Because if you grab me and I don’t know you... I will claw you lol! But now for the age long debate: Cats or Dogs?
  • 🐈 Cats
    Vote A
  • 🐕 Dogs
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• As a friend once said: Having a cat is like having a room mate, having a dog is like having a small child.

1|0
    0|0
    • 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m just trying to cuddle. I don’t want to do a bunch of shit for you! I value my free time as much as the cat does lol.

• I'm with you. I like both but dogs are way too demanding

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Cats. ^_^ I'll admit I'm biased... I grew up with cats, so I'm just more used to them. That said, I don't mind dogs either. They are a different type of pet, but that doesn't make them bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so disappointed in all those people who chose dogs...

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm a dog person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats will run if they sense danger, dogs will alert you and even back you up if its needed. :D

0|1
    1|0
  • Honestly its just not a judge of character. I dont like animals at all but im a vegetarian. I honestly hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why have a pet that does nothing but hang around the house? Might as well get a roommate and split rent.

1|1
    0|0
  • Thats the reason I like dogs, they are stupid, goofy and in your face - A cat will only come to you when it wants something.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cats forever, they are cute and treat humans as slaves..
    they take love...

while dogs are loyal.. and courageous and they give love

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you want to be a slave

• @wolecollner

no , i just have more then enough love to give,
      and i really cannot digest, dogs licking and showing their love..
      besides, i would never have either of them as pets..
      since Cats carry Virus which in long term is responsible for schizophrenia,
      while dogs just lick and bark too loud,

i would rather take that money and fund education of a orphan or buy and donate food and clothes and donate it to the kids in the slum near the city...

with a pathetic and corrupt government, we got plenty of those

• Dogs. Cats are nice but too independant, it's not really fun because they don't care about you most of the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I go with dogs, cats can't fight no intruder in my house

1|0
    0|0
  • Surely Dogs, they won't just "meow" and go to sleep while someone is slitting my throat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dogs are superior in every way, change my mind

0|0
    1|0
    • Largest dog relative - Wolf
      Largest cat relative - Liger.
      Cats take up a significant amount of less space than a dog, they cost less money to have and can fend for themselves if need be, cats are actually happy indoors (unlike dogs), cats are quiet compared to dogs (99% of dogs, including my own, whine/bark/beg when they want food or attention.) Cats... purr. Which is honestly amazing. Cats will hunt down mice and other things that attempt to enter your home. Cats are cleaner than dogs as they are able to clean themselves and do so quite often. Cats understand PERSONAL SPACE. Easier to potty train. Hello... the ancient Egyptians worshipped cats for gosh sakes!

• 1) The ancient Egyptians are dead.
      2) dogs like being inside or outside, usually wherever the owner is
      3) dogs and cats can cost the same, or even a dog can cost less. Depends on size.
      4) speaking of size. An Alaskan timber wolf is just as big as a liger, and the alpha can even be bigger.
      5) dogs can be quiet, if you train them well.
      6) dogs are better at hunting rodents. The entire subgroup "terrier" is explicitly known for digging and killing rats and the like which is why theybhace strong tails so you can pull them out of a hole.

• 7) dogs whimpering is cute as hell.
      8) dogs can be clean as well. Cats shed just as much as dogs and most people that are allergic to animals are more allergic to say hair than dig hair.
      9) why don't you want to snuggle with your pet? That's why you have a pet.
      10) dogs are easy to potty train if you kenel train them

• Dogs

They're more reliable

1|1
    0|0
  • Cats are so much easier

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs

0|0
    1|0
  • They both go great with potatoes

0|0
    1|0
  • Neither. I dislike them both.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• option three get a mini sheep they have them it seems, www.tanglewoodfarmminiatures.com/miniature-sheep/ <- you have look up somewhere else. If you like making your own yarn its very convenient, if you like also getting natural fertilizer its useful creature to have around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats.
    But same. I love dogs. Cats are just better pets for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE CATS SO MUUUUUUUUUUCCHHHHHHHHHHH

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I think I prefer cats more. I am actually afraid of cats though because I was once chased by my neighbor's mean cat... :s
    Also, cats that I have encountered are kinda scary so...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes