What is this song called?

It's a song about being inadequate. These probably aren't the lyrics but they might give some idea how the actual song sounds

And they've saiditallalong, You will neverbeenough

Or hm, hm hmhmhmhm hm, hm hmhmhmhm

I do believe the singer is singing about not being good enough. The melody is sad, downbeat.

One of the lyrics may be "you will never be enough" or some variation

Sound hound was a bust, Google was also a bust. But I really want to find that song again. It's amazing.
The singer sounds a bit like a depressed version of the postal service singer.
It's haunting and I heard it during a very emotional time. It could be about suicide

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, this seems so familiar to me.
    Try https://www.midomi.com/
    If you can remember the tune of the song, you can hum it and it will identify the song for you. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a shot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No such luck, but thanks anyways. I usually have more success with Sound Hound, which appears to be affiliated with midomi, but for whatever reason it's not finding the song. Maybe I'm missing a note or two.

Oh well, I'll probably find it some day when I'm not even trying to and forget about it until then. But I hope I find it again

Most Helpful Guy

• "and they've said it all along you will never be enough" if you Google that , quite a few songs come up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • None of them are the right one. It's not merely sad, it's bitter. The singer sounds bitter and hopeless. I'd say it's quiet. Any ideas? It has a very catchy and haunting hook