Thoughts on the show "Black Mirror"?

I've been binge watching Black Mirror and it really makes me fear for our future. Do you feel like we depend too much on technology and that it could lead to our downfall?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice and all, but ultimately means little to me. The future will advance areas in strangest and most unpredictable of ways, for better and worse. Besides, it's on us to adapt to changes, nothing will stagnate and everything is in motion. So we must be in motion if we want to survive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't seen it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Such a. Creative. Show. I'm majoring computer architect. And I sht you not. We have been researching every cases of the show for years.

Very realistic

0|0
    0|0
  • The first two seasons were great. Once Netflix bought over it, it went downhill in my opinion. Season 3 wasn't bad but season 4 sucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great show. But off the to of my head I can't think of an episode I thought was realistic enough to make me fear for the future

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't watched it yet , would you recommend it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw away your smart phones. They're bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good show and yes I do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes