Why is music to shit now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty of great music coming out all the time. Just because it's not on the Billboard charts doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Greta Van Fleet, The Fratellis and AURORA, are a few newer artists I recall off the top of my head that have some really decent work under their belt.

Hell, even the greats of the past are still putting out great work. Def Leppard, Journey, Lou Reed, Cat Stevens, even Bob Weir from Grateful Dead is making new music. Green Day's New album is also well worth a listen (it more than makes up for the trilogy albums lol).

Great music is being released all the time, you just have to know where to look

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Literally zero detail on Wich genres I'm guessing you mean rap and I agree it's probably because kids these days start smoking with 13 and think drugs are cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Look into more "alternative" bands and artists... that's where the good stuff is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all, usually just the trending music is trash

0|2
    0|0
    • Exactly. Thankfully even the charts occasionally have a gem hidden in there - all hope is not lost lol

• Haha yep, you have to really dig deep into the genres to find actual artists that actually work hard!

• Because you just find the shit ones

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know great question though

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes