Why is music to shit now?

17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty of great music coming out all the time. Just because it's not on the Billboard charts doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Greta Van Fleet, The Fratellis and AURORA, are a few newer artists I recall off the top of my head that have some really decent work under their belt.

Hell, even the greats of the past are still putting out great work. Def Leppard, Journey, Lou Reed, Cat Stevens, even Bob Weir from Grateful Dead is making new music. Green Day's New album is also well worth a listen (it more than makes up for the trilogy albums lol).

Great music is being released all the time, you just have to know where to look