Movie suggestions?

Which movie changes your life and how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, I mean there are typical ones like Fight Club but id say Into the Wild and Mr Nobody offered me different perspectives on life. Spotlight also opened my eyes to real world issues that have been relatively ignored.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Into the wild is also my favourite

• I love that someone downvotes my comment haha yeah Into the Wild is awesome. Loved the soundtrack as well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• Right now, it's Avengers Infinity War. And unfortunately I can't share why without going into spoilers. 😅😶

0|1
    0|0
    • Oooh come on man grow up its cgi it's not even real

• Of course it's not real. But I've been such a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I still can't get over how the movie ended. 😂

But, if you're asking from a philosophical point of view, my all-time favorite movie, which hasn't changed but shaped my life is Signs (2002). The message in the movie is that everything in life, whatever it is, happens for a reason and I grew up with that philosophy. 😄

• Now you are talking

• Mystic River and Almost Famous are movies that I still look back on and think "that was worth every second". Detachment was also an amazing movie that you may not have seen

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't name a single movie but Schindler's List was very impactful. I shouldn't need to explain why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scott pilgrim vs the world is unlike any other movie I've seen and really captures geeky hipster culture if that's ur vibe

0|1
    0|0
  • The Rocky movies got me into boxing

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes