What is your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite type of music? Who's your favorite in that area of music?
  • Country
    Vote A
  • Rap
    Vote B
  • Pop
    Vote C
  • Jazz
    Vote D
  • Rock
    Vote E
  • Classical
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I personally like country and some pop and some rap.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• Pop.
    Shawn Mendes, Dean Lewis, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, the Chainsmokers, Coldplay.
    I guess it's all pop music.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 80

• I was about to say pop, or classic rock, but I'm more fan of the older music. You know, 1950s - 1990s. I don't really have a favorite artist. I'm also a fan of electronic music, such as retrowave and something vaporwave like. Music that feels older than it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost anything less rap. But once you here a symphony orchestra live in a solid acoustic concert hall, nothing else will even come close to assimilate. I guess, make that classical.

3|2
    0|0
  • I mainly like heavy metal music or most of the things that pertain to metal/rock/punk but I also do enjoy rap/hip hop, jazz, some r&b, and a little bit of dubstep. Though I absolutely love it when to genre's of music get mixed together. Like rap and metal (NuMetal) or punk with pop ( pop punk)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like everything, really. From ambient, blues, electro swing, orchestral dubstep to nu metal, punk rock, dubcore.
    But what gives me most positive and powerful emotions and pleasure is symphonic metal.
    https://youtu.be/JYjIlHWBAVo

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of a particular genre. I love fusions of multiple genres when done right. My favorite artist is Linkin Park. I know they're called a rock band but Linkin Park never identified themselves as a rock band. Their idea has always been mixing two or more types of music. That's the reason they called their first album Hybrid Theory (which was supposed to be the band's name before they changed it to Linkin Park).

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at that rock making a come back! I also enjoy hard rock and metal as well but decided not to go the β€œother” route and go generic because it all fits under the rock banner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like early country like Hank Williams, Kitty Wells, Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty

50s and 60s rockabilly like Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, and Wanda Jackson

Motown groups like the Supremes

Rock like Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love rock because it is so energetic but also really broad. Punk, metal, indie, blues, etc. I don't have one I like the most.

Queen is always good, gorillas even if there on the edge of rock, coldplay because they can set a mood really well without it overtaking it (might be closer to pop). Rise against, papa roach, Billy talent and the hives if I'm pissed. Zz top can be really chill.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every kind of rock, from classical to post hardcore.

Nowadays I've got addicted to "Fame on fire" covers of popular songs πŸ™‚ without my headphones life would be like a movie without background music.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • Jazz all the way. Thelonious Monk, Modern Jazz Quartet, and Duke Ellington.

1|1
    0|0
  • Techno, EDM, trance, you know anything around those lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen everything, even classical. Music branched from other genres. I've been enjoying EDM though.
    Good Feeling - Bastille (Don Diablo Remix)

1|0
    0|0
  • grime... giggs or jme or skepta but mainly listening to lowkey at the moment

2|1
    0|0
  • Blues, delta blues, Chicago blues, electric blues, acoustic blues

1|0
    0|0
  • Metal/Hardcore

My favorite era is 90s and 2000s.

2|0
    0|0
  • Rock, hard Rock, heavy metal, death metal. ANYTHING but country or rap.

1|1
    0|1
  • i can't vote for just one I like all kinds my top three would be country, 80's rock & pop and rap

1|1
    0|0
  • Synthwave, with Robert Parker, FM-84 or Lazerhawk.
    Epic Score, with Audiomachine or Two Steps From Hell

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 60

• Honestly I don't know what I'd describe it as. I usually say alternative. I love Twenty Øne PilΓΈts, Green Day, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and Halsey

1|1
    0|0
    • I was just thinking about MCR yesterday. 'Famous Last Words' popped in my head randomly and I was singing it to my self. I remember the first time I heard MCR was when I was 7 and the music videos for the Black Parade and Famous Last Words was on my friend's TV.

• I like twenty one pilots

• I love all music and regularly listen to Rock, pop, jazz, R&B, punk, country, reggae, rap, instrumental, alternative, metal, blues, folk, grunge. Easy listening, funk and disco/dance.
    Probably the only music i dont care for much is electronic dance. I just checked the last few artists played on my phone were Sammy Davis jr, Oasis, Cranberries, the Spinners, Arctic Monkees and Justin Timberlake. w/Chris Stapleton.

1|0
    0|0
  • old school type metal and rock n roll (like 70s-90s era). fav band? there's too much to choose from to be honest but 2 I listen to the most is AC/DC and Metallica

1|1
    0|0
  • Rap/hip hop/trap
    N I G H T L O V E L L πŸ’“πŸ’“
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a good country/rap/hiphop mix up like Over and over by nelly ft. gavin something lol or Cruise

1|0
    0|0
  • Rock music helped me to go through some really tough times. And it's also the kind of music that I grew up to.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like rock and all the sub-genres within rock, I can't tell you my favorite person because it changes on a weekly basis.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a lot of different music honestly. I listen to a little bit a songs from a few.

I recently have gotten into kpop tho which is cool. πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • country, pop, jazz, rock, classical, dubstep, bachata salsa etc, as long as it has a nice tune and you can dance to it

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to Jazz mostly, but I don't mind listening to most genres really. I love it when my horizon gets widened by other peoples recommendations.

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to heavy metal and Sepultura is my favorite band

2|0
    0|0
  • I like rock, but I don't mind listening to the pop songs on the radio while driving.

1|1
    0|1
  • Pop, rock (Aerosmith, Guns N’ Roses, AC/DC), R&B and soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is country, rock, and jazz... Those are the three that I like the most

1|0
    0|0
  • edm dubstep electronic, hip hop rap, pop, classical and can't do country or rock

1|0
    0|0
  • Pop songs. But I listen to different types of songs. Jai Waetford, Jack & Jack. Are my favourite pop musical artists

1|0
    0|0
  • Electronic pop? Uplifting melodies with singing. Avicii kind of music.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like glam metal and symphonic metal nowadays. x japan and versailles are the reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes