Do you think the gaming world is limited?

Are video games ever going to just become "dull" because all ideas and styles of games have been used before? Many games are coming out and i've noticed they've been pretty repetitive
  • Yes
  • No
  • Get off your phone you have an exam tomorrow :v
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Girl

• People still rewatch Marvel movies and it's the same crap redone like 20 times in slightly different way. So im sure even if you reusing something. You will still get players or viewers

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Not many game creators are very creative and there are still some great ideas as well as styles that haven't been presented yet (due to the limit of technology or game engine) the same way there are games that have to be remake because the technology wasn't available or up the par plus not many gamers really care to play games at it's full potential to really have fun especially when the game have a lot to offer. I Love video games (I am true gamer) and I always look forward to see what's next especially new powerful game engine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE