Have you read Carlos Castaneda's books?

Which ones did you read and what do you think of them?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I've read the first three: The teachings of Don Juan, A separate reality and Journey to Ixtlan. I really liked them and I'm looking forward to reading Tales of power. I'm not sure he lived everything he tells in those books, but I think it doesn't really matter because they convey very important life values, is that makes sense.

What Guys Said 1

• I have read some of them and i can guarantee you, due to my own personal experiences and past life memories he was in the right track of understanding what our reality really is, and specially about the beings he call the predators, and others would call Archons, and the modern day world would call aliens, yep, they exist, yep they are more or less what he says they are, soul parasites that feed up of our own tought patterns, specially the chaotic ones, and they are the cause of all the evil of the world and are really in control, altought his interpretation of the predators was faulty, because they are like shadows in our reality, but nor quite so in their own reality, so it is a matter of interdimensional perception, but he was in the right track pretty much.