Give me you opinion about " Death Note " ? How much out of 10 ?

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Anime or movie or manga?
    Anime is 9/10 brilliant detective cat and mouse story
    Movie is 4/10 very bland. weird changes. Didn't compliment the anime.
    Manga is 10/10 adds much more depth and characters that compliment the story so well. Brilliant

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a holy Grail as far as older anime goes. Like every anime it has it's faults but I'd say it's Bebop tier but in it's own psychological/thriller genre way.

Also, you know it's a good anime when it's often used as the gateway anime for a lot of newer watchers.