Give me you opinion about " Death Note " ? How much out of 10 ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anime or movie or manga?
    Anime is 9/10 brilliant detective cat and mouse story
    Movie is 4/10 very bland. weird changes. Didn't compliment the anime.
    Manga is 10/10 adds much more depth and characters that compliment the story so well. Brilliant

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a holy Grail as far as older anime goes. Like every anime it has it's faults but I'd say it's Bebop tier but in it's own psychological/thriller genre way.

Also, you know it's a good anime when it's often used as the gateway anime for a lot of newer watchers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• The movie was an 8 for me. I've never seen the anime so I don't get the harsh criticism of the movie just yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty good. I’d say like 8

0|0
    0|0
  • The anime is a 10 the movie is a 1

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10

0|0
    0|0
    • What 😲 5 out of 10 ? Why? 🤔

• Because it was great for a while and then just suddenly gets shit. That levels it out to just average. The animation is nice but nothing special, I don't have huuuuge emotional bonds to any of the characters, and, as I said, the storyline and plot is good at first but gets really boring.

• I give 10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I gave it a 9 or a 10 on MAL. It's so overrated that I put it off for the longest time but it was definitely worth getting around to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed it. There were some boring parts here and there but overall it was a really interesting concept and had a really good ending.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a smart anime but dont overhype it. People have seen like 10 anime in total and be like SAO is the BEST romance anime ever madeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched the shortened 2-part like "movie" version. 7?

0|0
    0|0
  • First season 10/10
    Second 6/10

0|1
    0|0
  • 8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it an 8.

0|0
    0|0