What Young Adult crap is already enough?

There are millions of books and films with the same theme. Vampires, werewolves, vampires AND werewolves!!! What Young Adult crap is already enough? ALL OF THEM?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• zombies, vampires, werewolves, exorcist... disgusting... enoughhhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyhing counter culture. It's a plague upon society and is unfortunate it's the new "cool/edgy."

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's the storyline that's interesting, not the theme, people want to know what's so special about that story and what goes on, the famous actors / actress that acts in it, not the theme, take marvel for example, people don't read comic books or has any interest but people are curious as what's the massive hype about it, so they watch it. Hurts no one to try things but I agree with you

0|0
    1|0
  • I’m over the vampires and werewolves too but I’m also totally over the “apocalyptical” films like Divergent, Hunger Games and The Maze Runner, to name only a few. Don’t get me wrong they’re good films, I’m just tired of the story line. I’m not sure how it became popular and why but they’re all basically the same story. I could definitely do with something fresh and new.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy there manifestations as a tertiary theme in videogames. You could search for some classics of the last millennium if you don't like the current trend

0|0
    1|0
  • Well I've never watched the twilight films if that answers your question

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol suppy and demand markets are a bitch lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I know... what happened to the Famous Five?

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy women

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Supernatural? they included Scooby doo.

0|0
    0|0
  • aren't you old enough for them? ;DDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Superheroes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes