Do you like the tv series, 13 reasons why?

• Yes, I do.
  • No, I don’t.
  • Other
    Vote C

2219

Most Helpful Guy

• it is great and horrible, it shows suicide as a viable option, but it also shows that there are many ways that people get hurt by an act ranging from not telling to rape, and the consequences. it is touching on a subject that usually gets neglected by society, but, I feel like it also missed on the suicide a little bit, not just the show but the book as well, due to the fact that 77% of suicides are commited by men (in Norway (those are the stats I've seen as I am from Norway, the stats may be drastically different in the States)

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought the first season was helpful in letting people know why bullying is so harmful. I don't think it needs a second season though.