On TV and in the movies, people wake up and kiss. Shouldn't they brush their teeth first?

Updates:
I meant with tongue 🤢
GIF

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I've done that heaps i mean wen u think about all the stuff u do is kissing someone in the morning that bad

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Lol i thought the same but when my boyfriend stayed over we always used crest whitening mouthwash before goin to bed and surprisingly always woke up fresh so yea we kissed. Mostly pecks but once or teice with tongue

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaah I loved this question. When we are in love this doesn't matter. There are women who wake up early to be cute then go back to bed to fake waking up perfect. Too much work for nothing. Get married and the guy fart the next day

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• You're forgetting that movie stars don't get bad breath. It's in their contract.

3|0
    0|0
  • Kissing itself is healthy for the teeths as it reduces the chance of tooth decay, so nothing to worry if you are ready for it without any hesitation... I wish I could find a girl like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i have found that gross...
    but then thinking of drinking sloppy from my crushes lips turned me on...
    so i was no longer grossed out or offended

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol... finally someone found a flaw with TV romances πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference really. Some people give each other oral then kiss. So it's really up to the couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeesh. I agree, but some women I've been with don't seem to care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they should but i think it doesn't matter that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Half of them haven't got teeth that aren't in a glass by the bed

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is just a funny question lol I never do but hmm not a bad question lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No that the point of being in love u just don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because in hollywood they're always constantly chewing mento gum. Don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • gif upload fail

1|1
    0|0
  • Thank you!

1|0
    0|0
  • They shouldn't brush their teeth first

1|0
    0|0
    • 🀒🀒🀒

• Yeah, I can’t stand morning breath

2|0
    0|0
  • I also always wondered about that too

1|1
    0|0
  • Ewww. I just turn them over. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Morning breath mmmm such a turn on

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes I think so

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• We always kiss good morning when waking up, before brushing our teeth. My boyfriend has terrible morning breath, but I don't really mind it that much. It's nicer to kiss and cuddle for a while before getting up.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wake up and kiss my boyfriend and vica versa. Honestly neither of us have bad morning breath and mostly it is closed mouth kisses πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Morning breath isn't always bad, especially if water or potatoes for some odd reason are consumed before bed...

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and my fiance do it every now and then. Depends on how bad his morning breath is πŸ˜‚ he says mine doesn't bother him.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'I can't live without you'. Wait till I choke them, then they'll get their priorities straight πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Indeed they should
    Hot breaths be humming and shiz

1|0
    0|0
  • If you love eachother you shouldn't care. Just as long as you've both given them a good brush the night before

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d brush my teeth first so I don’t offend my boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, isn’t necessary

1|0
    2|1
  • Naaah

1|0
    0|0
  • I have wondered this too