What were your favorite cartoons as a kid?

Mine were Batman and X-Men. I loved angst and drama with my superheroes, even back then.

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Spongebob (still is my all-time favorite), Rugrats, ummm I can’t remember others right now

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• Rugrats, Rockos modern life, Spongebob, Powerpuff girls, Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Fairly Oddparents, Catdog, Hey Arnold.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite cartoons as a kid were:
    - The Smurfs (the 80s episodes)
    - Tom & Jerry
    - Sponge Bob Square Pants
    - Pink Panther
    - Gargoyles
    - Looney Toones
    - Saint Seiya
    - Batman
    - Arnold
    Etc...
    And many other 80s cartoons, but those are the ones I remember for now dear Queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • KND, Camp Lazlo, Tom & Jerry, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Teen Titans, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Rugrats, Kim Possible, the Proud Family, Krypto the Super Dog, and probably some other ones I can't remember right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I grew up with mostly re-runs of the 90s shows, so I'm glad I got to watch the complete series of Hey Arnold on Hulu before getting to watch The Jungle Movie.

• A lot of adults play video games, which I don't do. However, cartoons are my WHEELHOUSE!

Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Ren & Stimpy, Popeye, The Simpsons, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Duck Tails, Ed Edd & Eddy, Tailspin, The Grimm Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, all versions of the Justice League, Dexter's Laboratory, 2 Stupid Dogs, Danger Mouse, Beavis & Butthead, still so much more...

Good Lord I could be here forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • X-Men, Transformers, GI-Joe, Loony Tunes, Batman was pretty good, certain ones. Mighty Orbots, Robotech. But I still watch cartoons really and I don't give a shit, I love it! Anime as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice league. Great cartoon but no way in hell am I sitting through another piece of Zack Snyder’s shit 😠
    Also spawn the animated series- saw a few episodes on YouTube. Makes Batman look like my little pony. Thank Todd mcfarlane!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bobby’s world jame bond jr Carmen sandiego teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wildcats street sharks Gumby Garfield stick Stickley Beetleborgs Street fighter super mario brothers legend of Zelda mr. bogus busy world of Richard scary list goes on

0|0
    0|0
  • Xmen, Tom and Jerry, wacky races, Taz and danger mouse spring to mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Good choices. I think X-Men is definitely one of my favorites too. There are a few others. G. I Joe, Ghostbusters, transformers, captain planet, thundercats and the ninja turtles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everything being aired on toonami

anime mostly

Yugioh, pokemon, digimon, inuyasha, cowboy bebop

1|0
    0|0
  • GI Joe, Transformers, C. O. P. S, M. A. S. K The Simpson, Scooby Do not the current shit, Popeye, Loony Toons , Jem and The Hologram, He-Man, She ra I’m sure i’m missing some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue's Clues
    Dora the Explorer
    Little Bear
    Little Bill
    Franklin
    Tom and Jerry (still love it)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really liked captain planet 🌏... Pathetic I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman
    X-men
    Gargoyles
    Tom and Jerry
    Ed Edd and Eddy
    Animaniacs
    Spiderman

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many to list but I'll say cartoon network and Nickelodeon had some good stuff on in the 90s.
    Same can be said for ABC and fox on Saturday morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice league, Courage the cowardly dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Pokemon, the Jetsons, the Flintstones, Scooby doo... and ofcourse the obvious classics

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite cartoon in my life dragon ball z is the best cartoon I ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was, Thundercats, He-Man, Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters. Anything from the 80’s.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some more favorites are.

1. Masters of the Universe 2. Thundercats 3. Looney Tunes 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5. The Muppet Babies 6. Alvin & The Chipmunks 7. Ghostbusters 8. The Flintstones 9. Transformers 10. GI Joes 11. Batman 12. X-Men 13. Superman 14. The Woody Woodpecker show 15. Super Mario Bros 16. Sonic the hedgehog 17. Silver Hawks 18. Tom & Jerry 19. Pup name Scooby 20. Dennis the Menace 21. The Jetsons 21. Winnie the Pooh 22. Gummie Bears 23. Care Bears 24. Chip N Dale 25. M. A. S. K.

• Loved X-Men for sure. Teen Titans might've been my favorite after it came out.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 34

• Spongebob (earlier episodes) CodeName: Kids Next Door, teen titans, powerpuff girls, johnny Bravo, My gym partners a monkey, proud family, As told by ginger, fairly odd parents, Kim possible, Avatar the last air bender, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog (the weirdest show ever) El Tigre, Rugrats, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragonball. Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Courage the Cowardly Dog. Rugrats. Hey Arnold. The list never ends

1|0
    0|0
    • Pokemon. Sailor Moon. The Ghibili films

• Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight. With the Sailor Scouts to help fight;

• Wacky Races, Dexter's Laboratory, Duck Dogers in the 24th and 1/2 Century (I think that's the full title lmao) and a lot of other shit on Boomerang (rip)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so upset that nobody has put down Scooby Doo. Scooby Doo was a great one

0|1
    0|0
  • Ed, Edd n Eddie, KND, Powerpuff girls, Dexter's laboratory, TMNT, scooby doo, Tom & Jerry, looney toons, Ben 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Spongebob, Life told by Ginger, Danny Phantom, Ed, Edd and Eddy, and some more other but I can’t think of them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, superman, xmen, spiderman, and bugs bunny.. i love Popeye, but he isn't on hardly ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Cyberchase, Dragon Tales, Dora, Johnny Test, Fosters imaginary friends, Johny Bravo, Charlie Brown/Peanuts

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a long list. I'll just say Powerpuff girls, sonic X, and the fairy odd parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Spongebob, Ben 10, and Kim Possible but it didn't show much

0|0
    0|0
  • Power puff girls Tom and Jerry courage the cowardly dog totally spies brat dollz

0|0
    0|0
  • Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, CatDog, Rocket Power, Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Fairly OddParents, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a little kid i didn't watch anything but 1960 three stooges episodes. they sort of raised me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob, Bob the builder, oh and i used to love Clifford

0|0
    0|0
  • Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, not a cartoon but cartoon like power Rangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Transformers, Jem, Duck Tales, and probably He-Man

0|1
    0|0
  • -Tom and Jerry 😭
    PINK PANTHER 💓

0|2
    0|0
  • @QueenofCups Dragon Ball Z

0|0
    0|0