Are you interested in history? If so, what specifically?

I'm really interested in WW2 and Swedish history.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, you remind me a lot of someone I know. I went to a WW2 museum with him, he's Swedish, and I'm pretty sure he's 16, too. Strange lol!
    I'm really interested in late 20th century history, especially concerning the Vietnam War. I'm currently reading The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't remember going to a WW2 museum, I think? Maybe? You're maling me unsure about thisπŸ˜… Well I never remember names so? Like obviously if talk with someone daily or have done anything special wotv I'll remember them but like celebrities or certain historic people I just can't keep track of them all... So who the hell it Tim O'Brien? The Vietnam war hasn't really interested me, or anything under the cold war except Swedish military during those times.

• Show All
    • Ugh... With*

• Tim O'Brien is an author and Vietnam War veteran. If your name isn't Linus then you don't have to worry lol we probably don't know each other anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much any kind of history lol.
    -Asian history
    -European history
    -Ancient history
    -Modern history

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• I love history. My degree is in history and my research is focused on the legal history of late medieval and early modern England

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot really can't say specifically

1|0
    0|0
  • Aviation

0|0
    0|0
  • mayans

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I dont dislike it