You wake up. Everyone around you is 🤓 glass nerds. They’re surrounding you. What do you do?

29

Most Helpful Guys

• Declare myself King of all the sight impaired people.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I slowly walk away?
    (Note: I do that for ANYONE surrounding me.

• Yo Sterling, Cecil, Ray and Lana. Fuck, Marry, Kill. Who do you choose?

• @GREY6
      Cyril. His name is Cyril.
      Well, I fuck Lana all the time and Ray was already married, so I will marry Lana, kill Ray and fuck no one, as Cyril has already been figuratively fucked many times over by me.

• You sound like your IQ is quite low.

• You are imprudent and a jackass. Just cuz I made a joke forum. Doesn’t mean my iq is low.

• I beat them all up (if their guys)

• Call the cops?

• This is supposed to be like a nerd apocalypse. Example, “Oh no, the nerds are surrounding us!!!” Kind of thing.

• And they used those powers to take out the cops? Are people turning into nerds, or are they just appearing out of nowhere, is this some sort of organized nerd takeover?

• Oh my gosh. Take a chill pill. I was making a joke post. I asked this for my entertainment. Ie to see what funny things people would say. Not to hear someone freakout.

• Find the female glass nerd, f her brains out.

• rejoice!

• How did they get in my room?
    Start punching.

What Girls Said 1