Do you play an instrument?

I do... I play the real "Drums" ( No electrical ones)

412

Most Helpful Guys

• electric guitar 😬

• I have always wanted to play electric guitar...

• First of all: Salsacumbia thank for for this question, im just glad to see people still love music and playing an instrument today. and if it can be of help I go find my dads writtings for me on how to play the guitar 🙂 he was an expert on this, if ur interested i'll scan them for u for sure.

2nd of all😋 oh please some drummer would be so kind to share some skits or if its possible tell me if we can find something somewhere on the internet to use, i mean anywhere on the internet pleaseee😅 Our band dissolved for 9years now and we can't find a drummer, and using a metronome is getting boooring 😑 only me and the bass guitarist remained now