Could Further War Have Been Avoided If Padme Had Joined Anakin?

Anakin did everything he did to keep his wife and unborn children safe. Even if it meant learning the ways of the sith, killing younglings, and ruling the empire. Yet, Padme rejected him and betrayed him. She let Obi-Wan hurt him and leave him for dead. She chose herself over the galaxy and died in the end anyway. Because she was loyal to democracy and her own morals. He’d made so many sacrifices for her. He’d killed for her. He’d gone against everything he believed as a Jedi for her. But she was unable to sacrifice her morals for him. She should’ve known he’d go insane if he lost her. And with the personality she had, being so loyal to her government, she would’ve made an amazing ruler by his side, in control of the empire. Palpatine wanted Anakin to go insane and become dark. If she’d chosen what was best for everyone instead of what she wanted, Palpatine’s plan would’ve been ruined and she and Anakin could’ve raised their children and ended the war.
Thoughts?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not agree. It was Anakin who betrayed Padme by joining the dark side. Their alliance was with the Republic, Anakin joined the enemy hence betrayal... Anakin was a massive emo. Very emotional unstable and emotionally weak, that led him to being easily manipulated by Palpatin with mere manufacturing of imagery of Padme's death.

Obi-wan didn't hurt Anakin. Have you forgotten the scene annie choked his wife that he's supposed to keep safe? He left her unconscious from that choke cuz she won't follow him
    78.media.tumblr.com/.../...4njpPn6K1swrsj7_500.gif
    That is before the duel. This showed Anakin had been corrupted deep, Obie refused to join either and that prompted obie and annie to fight. He lost the duel and nearly burned to death... Meanwhile Padme being unconscious was brought to the asteroid place after the duel. She was healthy upon arrival explained by the robot droids yet she was dying. That's because palatine ''siphoned the Living Force from Padmé and brought it to Anakin'' as this analysis suggests www.retrozap.com/.../
    which is plausible very much. Further manipulation was done by palpatine by telling Vader that he killed her. Vader being stupid as he is believed it despite his strong senses telling him that ''But she was alive, I felt it!''

Most importantly, to answer your question the answer is no. The war had nothing to do much with their personal lives. The aim of the empire was to invade, conquer and rule the galaxy and beyond. The rebel resistance would have still continued on even if Padme joined Anakin. Oh and to conclude, Anakin was a massive emotionally idiot who didn't save his wife but got her killed!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He choked her when he realized she wasn’t his anymore. All of his actions up to and including that point had been influenced by her.
      And he never betrayed her. He betrayed the Republic because his alliance was with her. He was manipulated by Palpatine because she was going to die. It was all for her. His alliance was always with his family, even up until his death.
      And it has nothing to do with “personal lives”. When you’re a ruler, your personal life is irrelevant. Her joining him would’ve prevented him from becoming dark and saved a lot of lives.

• Also, chill out with the links and learn to spell :) thanks