Why is Carrie Underwood still talking about a facial injury when she looks fine?

All she talks about and all media talks about is a facial injury. But looking at her recent photos and appearances she looks normal.

Why is Carrie Underwood still talking about a facial injury when she looks fine?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it was a traumatic event that led to over 40 stitches in her face from a simple fall? Just because people think she looks the same with that much make up spackled on her face doesn’t mean she feels the same, or that her features are the same without cover up.
    I don’t get why her feelings are said to be irrelevant over her experience just because outsiders think she looks fine. Not all trauma is visible

13|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotional attachment to the event. Knowing her looks is in part credit of her fame in the industry. She sees herself at her worst, when she doesn't have all the makeup on. Ultimately it's how she sees herself that matters most, even if objectively speaking she is hot. In her head if it's less than perfect, then thats all she sees.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I don't know but it's very upsetting because she's teaching little girls who look up to her to be self-conscious, and over nothing at that. I've always been a big fan of hers but this really upsets me. She has the right to her feelings and even speaking of those feelings, but to this degree is unnecessary and vain. We already have all these unrealistic beauty standards depressing girls about their appearance. I wish she would have used this accident as a platform to help combat that instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because the poor woman has nothing better to talk about, and what wouldn't a celebrity do for a little bit of time in the limelight? Please. When she said stitches, I was like, ooooh, where? Damn her makeup artists must be magicians. Last time I fainted and fell on my chin, broke 3 of my top teeth in half when I was 12 you could really tell.

0|1
    0|1
    • @wnv77233 jeez, thanks. That looks like a great way to get hacked. S'okay, i'll stick to law school.

• As others said, she had like 40 stitches in her face... that's pretty traumatic, painful, and we don't know how she feels or how she healed. Maybe her face literally feels different.

1|2
    0|0
  • The media is the one bothering her. We all assume her hockey boyfriend hit her rather than her falling down steps while walking her dogs

1|1
    0|0
  • Just cause she looks fine doesn't mean she is. 40 stiches in the face is a lot.

4|3
    0|0
  • Because that has been her drama thing since she had the accident and though it was an accident and a very bad one she is a celebrity and has to use it at its full pontential to be in the media and get as popular ad possible mire than she was

0|1
    0|0
  • She probably hides any sign of the injury with make up even if it’s small. Plus she sees her face every day so it’s probably more noticeably to her, hence the insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • Right? You would think her falling was a near death experience. It's been so over-dramatized. My mom thinks she secretly got plastic surgery and this is her cover story.

0|0
    0|0
    • We all assume her hockey boyfriend hit her rather than her falling down steps while walking her dogs

• I saw that pic and for a moment thought it's Emily Osment 😅 they look alike 🤔 but yeah, on the pics she looks fine

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it wasn't an accident, but rather a face lift.

2|1
    1|0
  • It's all about free publicity. That is only my opinion though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had one too but I don't mention it in case it makes people want to stare at my face and look for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she looked like the elephant man id understand but yeh

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she wants validation.. that's all. I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh, she looks a little different, but she's still fucking gorgeous! she could wear a rag and look amazing. I love her!

0|1
    0|0
  • Because although she *looks fine* that doesn't mean she feels fine. Should people not talk about mental illness because they "don't look sick"?

2|0
    0|0
  • She was probably freaked out. I'm pretty gain about my looks too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who? No... Don't tell me. I feel better not knowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • How the heck I would know lol, maybe you can ask her

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course she will cover her flaws in front of public attention. But what is the injury regarding?

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 18

• That's because she has money. I had to get a stupid tooth pulled because I could not afford the thousand dollar root canal

0|1
    0|0
  • Who is Carrie Underwood. Frankly don't give a shit. That's her problem. Got enough problems to deal with without fucking celebrities complaining about theirs. Stop watching shit and reading shit in magazines and celebrity crap. It's bull shit.

0|0
    1|1
  • I didn't even know she was still relevant...

What happened? Did she get surgery? Did she get attacked? What happened to her face?

2|0
    0|0
    • We all assume her hockey boyfriend hit her rather than her falling down steps while walking her dogs

• @DizzyDesii yeah I have no clue she was dating a hockey player or that she was injured in the first place at all. When did this alleged attack happen?

• Last year i think

• Maybe she's insecure and doesn't like the ways he looks? People have said I look pretty good, but do I agree with them? Fuck no, I think I look like a troll doll half the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should not think so much you are normol if you think so much you take more stress because of which you get negative thought on your mind. be calm and dont think so much have h beautiful day thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal under makeup, but what is under there can affect someone emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants attention and milking it for all it's worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only assume she's some sort of celebrity? If so, who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't care about ecelebs. Care for yourself and the ones surrounding you

0|0
    0|0
  • She want the perfection & this is like a money... you want more and more

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic attention whore. Fame is addictive. :)

0|1
    0|1
  • Who's Carrie Underwood?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't no

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta makeup. maybe it still hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • mehhh