Do you consider photography an art form?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes

Because it takes tremendous effort to become one.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the choice of options lol. doesn't matter though because its right to see photography as art

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• it is an art form right? cause the college brochures that I look at usually have photography under the "Arts" category.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Seems like you don't want anyone to vote no haha :) but na, taking some great photos take some good skill and practice so yeah I'd say it's an art form

0|0
    0|0
  • How is it not?

Also I consider video games art.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck i meant to pick no but there was no option

0|0
    0|0
  • Indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Photography is an art if it is executed artistically. If the photographer has clearly put his thoughts into it along with his technical and artistic inputs where a lot of time has been spent to see that the lighting is perfected , where there is the right set up and a perfect relationship with his subject has been established , it should be evident that the final result does look like a fine work of art. When such great skills are involved in taking images that speak to the viewer and provoke in him similar thoughts like that being evoked by art then under these rightful circumstances excellent photography is an art form as it involves skill , artistic ability , and an understanding of technology. So such an artistic work deserves to be placed as the best artic form of photography.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes