• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, I watched an entire episode of some random soap opera that was running on the TV at my mechanic's waiting area when I was waiting for my car to be serviced. If Kdramas are similar to it, then my answer would be no, absolutely not. Every character in these types of shows is a bumbling fool. I literally mean that every single one of them is an idiot.

I caught myself thinking: "Please! For God's sake! Someone throw a pie!!!" 😕

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that the real music? O. o that start up killed my ears (Is something wrong with the sound?)
    And over all seen some movies from the area the actting was soooo bad it made me sick even that I don't think any of it was Koria

But not really thing Il get into it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I HAVEN'T but to be honest if it's sappy and light-hearted as that opening was... I probably could if I had someone to watch it with lmao. I'm a sucker for cheesy things for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen one foreign series on a recommendation from a friend. Its called TVF Pitchers. It was nice. I've been recommended to watch Korean so many times. I'm just not getting the time, but one day I probably would like to..

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched a couple and the over-acting makes it really tasteless

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably watched bad ones. Unfortunately there are a lot of popular and not-so-talented actors.

• Well the only drama I like are detective ones, so foreign dramas make it a bit difficult to follow thanks to translation issues

• I don't watch dramas at all but I have been thinking about getting into certain k dramas that intrigue me to try it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I never have. I do watch a lot of Korean action films, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't we have enough dramas, there's hardly any need to import them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't watch things with subtitles. i don't like reading, while watching

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate Asian dramas. So cheeeeeeesssyyyy

2|0
    1|0
  • I have watched full house on viki. com.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll zap away

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch any "dramas"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• My friends are totally obsessed with Kdramas and Kpop. I can get behind the kpop but I’ve never really seen a Kdrama that I felt totally compelled to watch. I love watching kpop idols on tv shows tho, like ‘Hello Baby’.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, have watched some also but never got the time to finish "Cheese in the trap" 😅 spoilers someone?

2|1
    0|0
  • I used to, but I don't anymore.
    I watched "heirs" because my sister in law liked it.
    I looked up the main character and watched a few more of the dramas that she was in.
    I also watched "healer" and liked that one a lot.
    After a year or two, I stopped watching Korean dramas. I don't have time for that, I need more time for self help books.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend recently got me addicted to k-dramas, so I kind of watch them... I really like them, but it is really different from Western TV because of the overreaction, so yea...

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to. Now only from time to time when I find a really good one.. cuz I'm sick of kdramas with a similar storyline

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to watch Chinese drama, they're funny. Korean drama I didn't watched one in such a long time, they're ok, I prefer Chinese one though.

1|0
    0|0
  • used to. they're kinda cringey to me now ): i js don't really like the cutesy and pretentious acting? which is why i lean towards the case solving type of shows haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they’re so fluffy and cute❤️ The acting can be a bit over dramatic sometimes though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love them. I mostly watch historical dramas, they are really interesting and exciting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like Kdramas. Sometimes they can be too dramatic and cheesy but i still enjoy them.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are very similar and the acting is often over dramatic but they are great when I crave a sickly sweet romance story

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the difference between a drama and a Kdrama?

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'd like to, do you know some good ones/classics? 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly, I like them. but they're often poorly acted

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried getting into KDramas. But they're so... I don't know, it's just not interesting for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Addicted to Kdramas since I know K-pop 😹

1|0
    0|0
  • i like em.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes kdrama addict

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... i find them really monotonous