Do you watch Kdramas? DO you like them?

This is an example of a Kdrama.
  • yes
  • no

2712

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, I watched an entire episode of some random soap opera that was running on the TV at my mechanic's waiting area when I was waiting for my car to be serviced. If Kdramas are similar to it, then my answer would be no, absolutely not. Every character in these types of shows is a bumbling fool. I literally mean that every single one of them is an idiot.

I caught myself thinking: "Please! For God's sake! Someone throw a pie!!!" 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that the real music? O. o that start up killed my ears (Is something wrong with the sound?)
    And over all seen some movies from the area the actting was soooo bad it made me sick even that I don't think any of it was Koria

But not really thing Il get into it