What are some good songs/bands/artists?

Im looking for more music to listen to since I listen to the same songs way too much 😂😂 I mainly stick to rock/pop rock, punk/pop punk, screamo, alternative 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• im sure you already listen to blink 182, 3 days grace, yellow card and iprevail. If you're looking a little more out of the box and are open to some farther reaching things Flogging Molly is a great Irish rock band. And i know most people really dont really like country but The Zac Brown Band is really chill. If you're in to instrumentals then Explosions in the Sky are amazing. And if your down for Spanish rock Attaque 77 has a nice oldies sound. Of course there's always your classice like Elvis as well.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'll definitely have a listen to all of them! Thank you!

• Show All
    • well i listen to literally everything except metal so if you're looking for anything else with a certain kind of mood let me know i can hook you up with someone!

• Haha, i'll just start listening to the bands you've mentioned to me now, thanks again!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• 'We butter the bread with butter', rammstein, agalloch, harikari for the sky, miss May I, misfits... let me know if you like any

1|0
    0|0
  • Check out tschaika21/16

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sum 41 blank 182 bee gees arch enemy Eminem

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• One and only from blessed

1|0
    0|0