If you have a favorite amusement park in your state or area, what is it called? And what is the scariest or most exciting rollarcoaster there?

If you have a favorite amusement park in your state or area, what is it called? And what is the scariest or most exciting rollarcoaster there?So far I just like the Sixflags in GA, and this ride here is named the Dare Devil Dive, which I find scary because of the dip

22

Most Helpful Guy

• probably dreamworld or wet n wild it depends on if its summer or winter but the scariest ride at dream world is the giantdrop and at wet n wild I don't know what its called but its like the biggest fastest water slide ever some people lose there clothes

Most Helpful Girl

• We have Disneyland, 6 Flags Magic Mountain and Knott's Berry Farm near here. I still like the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland the best. Scary roller coasters just make me queasy.